Gif #65 (Aaron Baker)

You and Aaron had been together for a few months and of course you two were close before you started dating

You and Aaron had been together for a few months and of course you two were close before you started dating. Aaron had had a stressful and hard week so he asked to stay at your place to get some stuff off his mind, of course you said yes. The two of you spent most of the time watching movies cuddled up on the couch where you shared many memories. Any time you sat on the couch old memories of you and Aaron flashed through your mind. The couch had been owned by your grandfather before you moved out so you even had early childhood memories, but the one thing that seemed to make you smile the most was the fact that you always seemed to make new ones that were even better than the last. Aaron twists his body so he's sitting with his body facing left to you where you faced right to him. "Why are you smiling like that?" He asks you smiling at you.

"Oh, no reason." You say giggling to yourself as you look down but look up when you hear him start to talk again. "Oh look, I'm Y/N and I smile for nothing." He says in a very high voice doing gestures with his hands and snorting at the end. You scoff and sit up more. "I don't sound like that! And I am positive I don't snort!" You say trying not to laugh while crossing your arms over your chest. "Nah, I think it was spot on." He says.

"I bet I could do a better one." You say sitting up on your knees so he had too look up at you. "Okay shoot." He says a small grin making it's way onto his face. You form your hands into fists and put them on your hips looking up into the sky like a super hero. "Oh, I'm Aaronn and I think I'm so tough just because I have gauges." You say laughing in a semi-deep voice and he puts his head down laughing and smiling.