CH - 5

Anika POV

Well till yesterday I thought my life was over I had to face this cruel world all alone, but I met Mallika in a bad situation and she is the best thing that I could expect...they say there is a silver lining after the rains well I really thank god for Mallika. My family had decided to reject me but I will stand up again and live my life for myself. Today I shifted with Mallika and she has helped me apply for a few part time jobs to help me get some income hopefully I get a call for a job. We were busy eating pizza and enjoying the movie when the doorbell rings."ill get it" I tell Mallika I will check it and go to open the door.

I stand still after opening the door, mallika keeps questioning who is there but I think I have lost my voice and I want to run away but the person is blocking my way. "hey babe what a pleasant surprise I dint expect you here" Daksh came forward to hug me but I just moved behind and Mallika came there. "you idiot have you not apologized to her regarding that day I think she is still afraid of you" Mallika growled at him swatting his hands when he tried to hug her. As he entered the house the rest of the gang followed with Abhay, Vikram, Tia and Ragini. "hi Anika I think you still have a bad image of us when you met us on the first day, we were just joking and did not know you will take it so seriously. Im sorry" Daksh apologized and hugged me. I was feeling awkward but managed to blurt a very soft "its ok", but he did not leave me till I heard another voice " let her go you dumbass she is fine now" saying so shivaay entered the room.

All I could do was looking at him in all his football glory he was wearing a tight tshirt showing his six pack and tight biceps. And those beautiful blue green grey eyes i was lost. He walked in slowly and looking at his phone, occasionally looking at me. I was looking at him as I could not take my eyes off him. Why do I feel I cannot take my eyes of him...really Anika he is so hot!!

Hot what was I thinking I cannot think about him like that he was an Asshole to me in college and ordered me around, I came in after him and Mallika was seated with all of them. After sometime of chat I noticed that these guys were not so bad except my opinion did not change for Tia and Ragini, they were stuck to Shivaay and Vikram like glue respectively."Hey guys what about movie night?" Abhay got excited. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Ok fine me and Daksh will get the snacks we will be back soon others get the movie and this place ready for all of us." And they both rushed out. We started to prepare the room with blankets and pillows as the couch would not be enough for all.

As soon as the place and movies were ready the boys came with the snacks and drinks. "Fast and Furious" "Transformers" "no no no" all of them were arguing for the movie and since they were so used to each other I knew in the end they would eventually agree. I excused myself to go to the kitchen to get the drinks. I had just poured my 2nd drink a voice said "hey you dint need to separate yourself from us" I look at the voice and just stopped. Shivaay was with me in the kitchen my heart was beating a million miles per hour but I managed to reply "its fine I will take time to get used to you guys". I turned to return the bottle back and clumsy me I had to slip, closing my eyes and waiting for myself to hit the ground to break some part of my body I shrieked. But it did not happen all I could feel is two hands holding me safely before falling to the ground.

I was shocked with the crazy feeling I started to get when he touched me hold me, he straightened me and whispered in my ear "Be careful babe". I could feel my cheeks turn red and tingle. He chuckled and suddenly turned me around. "so my presence near you makes you blush" I could not control and blushed some more. And before i could think, I was pulled to the kitchen counter and without a warning his lips come on mine and I am hit with the same crazy feelings for him. I did not resist i could not push him away. I just closed my eyes and i wanted is that this moment should not end.

**********************************************************************************************

Thanks you guys for waiting patiently for this chapter i know i cannot update regularly but if you guys support with your vote and comments i will try to sooner.

I've imagined Shivaay as above as Aditya (PKDH) since he is in college i know we love our shivaay but he is young now, take a look at the image down and we can imagine why anika's heart flutters everytime Shivaay sees her. Fangirling here. Tc and see you guys soon.

 Tc and see you guys soon