CH - 9

I have no idea why he still comes after me even when he is with Tia. He is such a flirt I feel so disgusted to feel something for him. I have to get him out of my mind... " Anikaaaa" I was bought out from my thoughts seeing Siddharth running towards me. "Anika I have been calling you from so long dint you hear?" he questioned, i shook my head denying"no nothing I was just thinking about something, tell me why were you looking me for?"

"Anika I want to ask if you will come to our team's match today?" I had a weird expression on my face as if he had grown horns "Anika if you have forgotten I have been selected to play in our house football team; I will be joining the forward line" "Oh yes sorry I have lots on my mind I forgot sure I will come" I replied still lost in my thoughts. " See you there then, oh and Anika wear this" he tossed a jersey at me.

I looked at the Blue jersey its '10 SID' I just looked at him not knowing why did he give me that "don't be surprised I want you to support me at the match, you know right whom we are playing against" i rolled my eyes on this rivalry that people had when they played each other.

I know the tradition this college followed we have 4 houses BLUE, RED, YELLOW & GREEN. The whole year we had competitions ranging from sports, academics, dramatics to singing & dancing. Every team gets points and they win the House cup at the end of the year. I know it crazy but all the students take it very seriously and behave as rivals.

I belong to Yellow house as I joined and met the gang ie shivaay, Mallika and all the guys they all were in Yellow house so I had no choice to go anywhere else. But now today I have to wear Blue jersey anyways should not be a problem its just for one match.

I went home after classes the match was at 6.00pm at our college grounds, Mallika was nowhere to be found so i finished some project work and then went to take a shower and get ready. I was getting ready when I hear the door bell " it must be siddharth" he was going to take me to the match. I was ready I wore simple jeans, blue jersey and sneakers. I had my hair left naturally down with soft curls and light makeup.

"Hey Sidd lets go im ready" im shocked its not Siddharth its Mallika "Ani what are you wearing??" She was upset "Mall actually Sidd is playing today and he wanted to support me" and immediatly I see behind Mallika, Siddharth comes to take me "Anika are you ready?" I left in a hurry not to wanting to answer Mallika "Bye Mall im getting late for the match see you soon" I left with Siddharth to college grounds.

As soon as we reach Siddharth leaves to go to the team and his coach. I look around I can see only two colours I take a deep breath it was a sea of Yellow all around with a few Blue supporters. I knew I was in trouble as the guys would be here and even he would be here...that is what mallika was upset about, it was my house playing the Blue house and I was supporting the enemy as per them. I just let out a breath and try to hide my face so I could avoid the gang.

Before i could hide somewhere I hear a throat clear behind me and hear a familiar voice "Peaches Blue colour suits you but you look better in yellow." I turn and see Shivaay in his jersey ready to play. I forgot he was the star player of not only the yellow team but the college team as well.

"Hmmm today I feel like supporting someone else" my eyes look around I see Siddharth coming towards me, I just go to him and kiss him on his cheek "All The Best Sidd" as I look at Shivaay I enjoy the fire in his eyes, he is burning with jealously. i start to leave to take my seat I am pulled back and turned I land on Shivaay's firm chest "Peaches you will regret this" and he leaves kissing my cheek leaving me in a daze.

**********************************************************************************************

Picture just for representation of Anika's reaction.

Thank you for the support, please continue voting and commenting.