Ch-12

Hi everyone since it is Valentine's Day it's an apt theme for my next chapter on Dosti, Yaari Aur Kuch. Hope you guys like it!!!

Shivaay POV

Finally i am going back to college today i will meet the gang but the most important person i want to see is my Girlfriend. This year I am going to celebrate Valentine's Day with her. I am so lucky that she agreed to be my girlfriend, she is so innocent and I love that quality of her. I am going to declare to the world that she is my girlfriend and I am in love with her. I cannot surprise her at midnight Ughhh...she is staying with Mallika now...but soon I will be with her without worrying about anyone else.

Shivaay was to get back to college after his few days of rest and ironically his first day of college was Valentine's Day, he could not wait to meet Anika. He quickly got dressed, it was easier with his cast gone just a crepe wrap for safety till another few days. He wanted to drive down to college but his leg was still not ok so he decided to go with Omkara.

"Shiv are you ready come on we are getting late"

"Om wat's the hurry we are just going to college, and we have ample time to get there"

"Shivaay you are a dumbo just like Rudy, yaar it is my first Valentine with Gauri I want to make her feel special"

"Ohhhhh love birds" this statement made Omkara blush and Rudy also joined them "Bhaiyas lets go all the girls are waiting for me" Both brother rolled their eyes "Nothing can be done about this guy" and both slapped his head.

"Hey don't hit me" he said turning around and Shivaay and Omkara pointed to each other. "Secret thappad but I forgive you as today is the day of LOVEEEEEE"

"Hey Om are you not getting late now" Shivaay started walking towards the door. And Omkara and Rudy followed.

Finally the Obros entered college and immediately they could see only flowers balloons everywhere. The college was decorated for Valentine's Day. And not only that there were students dressed up for the occasion.

"Rudy baby where where you I was waiting for you from so long" a girl with the shortest dress came and hugged Rudra. He was caught off guard and looked at the Obros with a confused look but soon hugged her back.

"Baby I know you missed me but Tina you need to control your emotions we are inside the campus" Rudy winked and answered her. "Tina you dumbo my name is Ishika" he stomps angrily and leaves.

Shivaay and Om could not control their laughter and make fun of Rudy. When someone touches Om shoulder, he turns around and he sees Gauri in the most Sexiest Red outfit. His eyes are stuck on her only to be shaken by Shivaay after a few seconds "Om what happened why you are staring at Gauri like that?"

"Well obviously she is looking hot and.... I will not discuss further with you guys I am going...come Gauri" he pulls a blushing Gauri with him and they leave the campus to spend the day as Om had planned.

Soon Rudy also found his girlfriends and left with this friends to enjoy his day.

Poor shivaay he had been looking for Anika for quite some time and could not find his gang as well. He called Daksh but still not reply. Then he gets a call from Mallika that they are in the canteen and are waiting for him. He may have missed them when he was searching the college he rushes to canteen and sees all of them there including his Anika ....His Anika it feels so nice to have someone who was part of his life. He was about to go to Anika when Tia grabbed him

"Shivaay baby Happy Valentine's Day I missed you" she took the flowers and gift he had in his hand "wow that is why I love you shivaay thank you for the gifts" Shivaay had no time to react and just glanced at Anika who was looking sad and was about to go but I went and held her hand.Everyone was shocked including Anika as he just cupped her face moved closer to her face and kissed her on her lips.

Shivaay held Anika's hand and looked at the crowd "Everyone meet my girlfriend Anika"

He looked back at Anika and said "Peaches I know that I did not want to tell them in such a situation but they need to know you are mine"

Everyone was shocked with Shivaay's declaration but someone is standing far with the anger in his eyes.

***********************************************************************************************

Wow a declaration from Shivaay superb well done....but a new enemy could emerge....