Ch-20

(Imagine Shivaay with the above video)

Shivaay gets a guitar and starts singing his eyes never leaving Anika in the moment he is singing.

Na hai yeh pana
Na khona he hai
Tera na hona, jaane

Kyun hona he hai

Tum Se Hi din hota hai
Surmayi shaam aati hai
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi
Har ghadi saans aati hai

Zindagi kehlati hai
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi
Na hai yeh pana

Na khona hi hai
Tera na hona, jaane
Kyun hona hi hai

Then he realizes he is making it very easy. He goes to Tia and starts the verse. He looks in Tia's eyes and sings further.

Aankho mein aankhe teri
Baahon mein Baahen teri
Mera na mujh mein kuch raha
Hua kya

Baaton mein baaten teri
Rathe saugate teri
Kyun tera sab yeh ho gaya
Hua kya

Mein kahin bhi jaata hun
Tum Se Hi mil jata hun
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi
Shor mein khamoshi hai
Thodi si behoshi hai

Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi
Aadha sa vaada kabhi (he looks at Anika)
Aadhe se zyada kabhi

He holds Tia hand and continues singing but his eyes are on Anika

Jee chahe karlu is tarah
Wafa ka
Chhode na chhute kabhi
Tode na toote kabhi
Jo dhaaga tum se jud gaya
Wafa ka

Mein tera sarmaya hun
Jo bhi mein ban paya hun
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi
Raaste mil jate hai
Manzile mil jati hai
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi
Na hai yeh pana
Na khona he hai
Tera na hona, jaane
Kuyn hona he hai

During the song shivaay kept an eye on Anika, he could see that she was getting jealous. He was enjoying her jealousy.

"Awww that was such a nice song wow Tia you are so lucky that shivaay is your boyfriend" Ragini cooed.

Anika could not take it anymore "Mallika I think I am still not feeling well I will go to sleep" "ok you want me to come with you" Mallika asked being concerned, " No I will go you just enjoy" "Fine take care Anika"

While going back to the tent Anika was stopped by someone "Hey babe how r u?" She was annoyed to someone addressing her as babe as she turned around to punch the person, she just smiled.

"you will one day get killed for your nonsense Sid" "hey I was just joking babe, come I want to show you something" he pulled her towards the forest.

"Sid where are you taking me it's so dark here" "Ani relax just hold my hand and come with me."

He takes Anika inside the forest and close to an opening as they come there the skies are clearer and you can see the stars and constellations very clearly.

"Wow this place is beautiful" Anika stares at the sky she sits on a rock nearby and admires the sky. "Ani this place is so beautiful just like you"....he comes closer to her and holds her face he is about to kiss her when they hear a growl. She is so scared she does not notice Sid trying to kiss her.

"What was that?" Anika starts looking around scared. "don't worry ani it maybe some animal...come here I want to..." now they can hear a louder growl as if the animal is closer.

"Sid stop it please it's scary lets go" they see the bush rustling and get up to run as they hear another growl they start to run in opposite direction.

Sid runs so fast he does not remember that Anika is behind him. "SID SID where are you? It's dark and scary pls don't leave me" Anika is left behind and she is lost in the thick trees.

She hears rustling behind her and turns behind with fear, she sees a shadow and starts to run away.

She keeps running till she finds a hollow tree she hides in it praying what was there goes away.

After a few ragged breaths she hears sounds behind her and closes her mouth as not to breath so that the thing passes her. As the shadow comes closer and in front of her.... she screams!!!!

Sorry for the cliffhanger, pls vote and comment to get the next chapter up soon.