CH - 19

Anika just looked at shivaay with wide eyes and shocked expression...looking at her face shivaay started laughing loudly...

"Peaches just look at your face im joking baby, i won't ask you to kiss me you will do it yourself in front of everyone" he emphasized on the last part of his sentence. Anika eyes just widened more after hearing shivaay and he just laughed while driving. Rest of the ride to college was spent in silence.

"Ani finally you are here the professors were driving us crazy because you were late." Mallika dragged anika and they proceed to the bus.

While in the bus Anika tried her best to stay away from shivaay she close to Mallika and Gauri. But at the other side she can see Shivaay his eyes are on her. It makes her uncomfortable and she remembers his words which makes her blush. He just smirks as she knows why she is blushing. Anika is sitting alone and shivaay enters and goes towards Anika.

"Just hope that chipku Sid does not come now I need this time with anika all to myself" rudra smiled at shivaay when he was cursing Sid "Bhaiya don't worry I have taken care of this".

Shivaay goes to sit next to Anika but he is stopped by someone "Shivaay baby come here and sit with me" Tia whines and pulls shivaay with her.

Shivaay tries to get away from Tia but she does not listen atleast she will be away from that SID, this Tia I will try to get away from her and sit next to Anika. Rudy where are you when I need you. He sees Rudra with a girl and he is too engrossed to look at shivaay. Om is listening to music and is lost.

Just as they are about to leave someone enters the bus with his face covered with covered by the bag he is carrying. Some students are in between and he pushes them aside to sits next to Anika. Shivaay is watching this and is all set to go and get the guy away from Anika, only when he sits down he sees can see his face "SID". Shivaay is fuming and only thinks to kill one person RUDY.

He calls him on his mobile "Rudy what have you taken care of, look behind". "Bhaiyya why are you angry I was just getting closer to Bhavya when..." he stops looking at Sid. He gulps and looks at Shivaay whose eyes are red with anger and jealously.

"Well you tried your best but I am still here I had to come my girlfriend would have been alone otherwise" Sid smirks looking at shivaay and holding anika's hand. Anika also does not let go of Sid's hand which makes Shivaay angry.

Shivaay POV

I just want to rip his hand off how dare he touch my Anika. And this ani what has gotten into her why is she allowing all this?. All was planned we were supposed to get anika to express her love for me but with this distraction how will I show my feelings to her. I will kill this rudra I don't know what nonsense plan he makes which causes more trouble.

Oh god another problem is Tia she does not leave me for a second. I need to get away but if I leave then this Sid will get a chance to get closer with anika. I need to be here to see that he stays away even if I have to bear this pain in a** Tia.

Finally they reached the superb outskirts of Mystic Falls Resort which has a camping ground. (yes i know Vampire Diaries hangover...cant help it)

"Ok girls and boys note all the boys will be in the Blue tent on my left and all the girls will be in th red tents on my right." All the students complain "ok ok calm down I know you have all planned to stay with your gf or Bf but not on my watch." Professor Khanna shouted on his megaphone.

"I don't think that you will be able to convince Bhabhi at this rate and this professor is a villain" rudra was cursing after hearing the professor's announcement. "well then you don't know your brother I will find a way to get her to meet me and make her feel my love, I just need your help guys I need to stop these childish tricks and express my true self to her she will see that I love her and she comes to me." Shivaay tells his brothers " And it will start today evening at the campfire."

Shivaay put his hand in front of his brothers "All for one one for all". They hug and go to their tent.

In the evening all the students gather around the campfire since it was first day they were let off easy and did not have to do anything other than rest. They were lucky that they would get food ready but other jobs had to be done by them.

All the students come and sit next to the fire they are chatting and talking finally Mallika announces to play a game and as usual they start arguing which leads to Truth & Dare. 20 or so students agree to play and rest just run away stating they have other things to do. "Guys since we are a big group we will randomly start with one person and he/she can choose the next person to go for truth or dare". All boys are happy as they can get the girls to do anything. "Hey hey boys don't get any ideas you cannot make anyone complete a dare if they are uncomfortable about it so pls keep your mind out of the gutter. So whom should I start with hmmm...Abhay Truth or Dare." She points to Abhay and asks.

"Mallika I will always say dare" Abhay stands and shows off "Well I'll go easy on you since you are first you need to stare into a girls eye for a minute" mallika says.

"Ahh an easy one I pick..." abhay proceeds to go get a girl when he is stopped by Mallika" oh no you don't I get to pick the girl". She gets Sarita no offence but this girl had spectaclesthick as soda bottles glass. It would surely be a challenge for Abhay.

They sit in front of each other the boys start cheering Abhay but how much he tried he could not keep his stare intact. The girls start giggling and Abhay goes away dejected. The game proceeds and finally its shivaay turn. "Ahh truth or dare shivaay" Ragini asks him, "I will go dare" Shivaay cockily replied.

Just then Anika came she was not feeling well so was sleeping till late, Shivaay looked at her he was mesmerized she was wearing denim shorts and cute white off shoulder top. The flickering fire made her eyes glow and he was awestruck. "Shivaay I dare you to sing a song for someone you love" Ragini nudges Tia and hopes shivaay sings for her.

"Hmmmm... I am more than happy to express my love" he said looking at Anika who looked back at him shyly.

Precap: Shivaay serenading Anika or Tia, more camping fun.

Please comment and vote expecting lots of love on this chapter....