CH - 14

Anika was in shock with what had happened in the last few hours. She went from being in love to being all alone all over again. She was walking dazed on the road and did not realize where she had reached it was a small lake with greenery around it. She just walked around it and fell on her knees at the edge of the lake alone and still looking away in space. While thinking about shivaay bought tears in her eyes she looked down as her tear reached the water and saw a girl who was all alone.

I am that bad that everyone leaves me...can't I have someone to love me and keep me close...I cannot have a family....why am I always left alone....she does not realize and dozes off while crying.

Only after a few she gets up to find darkness around her...now panicking to get back home.. "I should have not come here now how will I get back home" as she moves around she sees only darkness and trees. She starts walking in circles near the lake trying to think of a way to get back.

Suddenly she hears rustling of leaves she looks for a branch or rock or something to protect her. " Ahhhh" she raised her hand and went to hit the person only to come face to face with Shivaay...she banged into him and they both fell on the forest floor.

"Shivaay what are you doing here I would have hit you thinking some animal" Anika said standing up in a hurry. He does not say anything he keep coming towards her and holds her hand behind her back to pull her closer. Anika can feel shivaay mouth close to her ear "Peaches I was looking for you and now that I have found you no one can take you from me....even you"

"Shivaay leave me your crazy I already saw what happened when your friends knew about our relationship. What will happen when the world knows I cannot bear to see you being insulted?" Shivaay just looked into her eyes and cupped her face he moved closer to her lips...and kisses her, initially Anika does not respond but she starts to kiss him back with her hands pulling on shivaay hair. After a few minutes of heavy makeout shivaay lets go of her lips. "Peaches your body says otherwise" and she looks down and blushes.

"Ani I know you are upset about my friends but that is the problem with us we think too much about others..i don't care about anyone I love you Peaches...you are mine Anika"

"Shivaay I have feelings for you and they are stronger than any other but I cannot put you in trouble. Please give me time to sort my feelings. Can we be friends till then?"

"Hmmm it will be difficult but I will try my best. Come on I will take you home Mallika has been worried sick for you".

"Shivaay how did you find me, I don't know how I landed here and could not find a way back. How did you locate me?"

"Hmmm this is called love baby" Anika rolled her eyes "really shivaay"

He starts laughing "no I had asked Khanna to keep an eye on you I knew you were upset...but I was not lying about love" he kissed her on her cheek.

"Shivaay you need to stop kissing me if you want me to think clearly" Shivaay chuckles "so I am distracting you, well I intend to do this Peaches"

They leave from the lakeside and Shivaay drops Anika home she is in deep trouble as Mallika is waiting for her like a mother after her child has messed up. "Anika you have gone too far you know how worried I was for you...you don't care about me but I do and finally I had to call Shivaay"

Anika just smiles and hugs her "im sorry Mallika I was not in the right state of mind thank you for your love no one has thought about me till now." Anika starts crying with Mallika holding her face"Hey I cant stay angry on you also don't worry we all love you"

"Ya Peaches we all love you" and he winks and leaves. Anika is left blushing.

Back in Oberoi Mansion the Obros were having hot chocolate with Shivaay telling them about the conversation with Anika leaving out the kisses.

"Shivaay as per what you told us Anika is still confused and scared we need her to accept her feelings. So we will have to plan something so she will willingly accept her feelings for you in front of everyone" Om answered after hearing the story.

Rudy exclaimed "Bhaiyya I have an idea he tell them the idea" they join hands and say "All for one, one for All"

Rudy & Om say " Let Operation Anika Bhabhi begin" they look at shivaay and start laughing and Shivaay just rolls his eyes.

**********************************************************************************************

Hi my readers next chapter for you...please send some love and let me if you are enjoying this story. i know you guys are eager for the next pls comment something instead of asking for the next update.i work a full time job and hence it takes more time for me to update, hope you guys understand.