Chapter 1- Persistent.

Lylani POV

I stared blanky; no feelings, no emotions running through me.

I couldn't believe it happened, he was there and now he's gone, why did he have to take him away from me?

He did nothing wrong, nothing at all. Why were we put onto this world? This evil, cold world, we will eventually die, I know of that but why did he have to get taken away from me so early.

I tensed as I remembered my last days with him, I was so hard on him and I now regret it, I regret everything. I should've bow down to him that day, get on my knees and beg for forgiveness and say it would never happen again but I was stubborn and ignored the fact that I was wrong.

A hand touched my shoulder slightly causing me to flinch a little, I turned back to see my uncle with pleading eyes indicating that it was time to go.

I gave his grave a finally glance as I turned on my heel and walked towards the vehicle.

I can never forgive myself, I am the cause of his death, my father died because of me.

___

4 Months Later..

I swung the sheet off of my feet as I made my way up to get to the bathroom, I brushed out my tangled hair and brushed my teeth as I let the shower run.

As I got out, I put on my uniform and made my way to the kitchen grabbing a apple and making my way out, between me and you I'm not a morning eater.

"Goodmorning hun," Jenna said to me as I walked in, I gave her a smile and waved as I made my way to the back to put down my things.

I got my name tag and made my way to the kitchen to tell Marie she can leave, "Finally, table seven order is already taken, Hank is almost done with it." She said as she took off her apron.

I looked around the diner to see it was a full house, I chuckled to myself remembering Marie's expression, she was relieved to leave.

I sighed as I took the three full plates and made my way to table seven, "Bacon and pancakes with an omelet." I said plastering my fake smile towards the gentle men, my breathe got caught in my throat as I watched them carefully.

They all wore suits and looked handsome as hell, I shook the thought out of my head, "Anything else?" I asked as they shook their head, "Okay then enjoy," I said placing back my fake smile.

I made my way table to table, taking orders, dealing with rude customers and finally made it through the day without snapping, I would always close my eyes and bite my tongue as I would count to ten.

"Table two order!" Hank yelled as I made my way back to the kitchen and bringing the food to table two, it was now evening and my shift ended in 1 hour and 30 minutes.

"Beautiful over here," I heard a customer called and I made my way over to the group of boys, I sighed realizing who they were, "What's your order this time Calvin?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"When am I going to get that number of yours?" He asked causing some of the girls that sat with them to glare at me, Calvin isn't a bad looking guy, even though he's younger than me, I don't have time to have a boyfriend right now, it makes no sense.

I already told him no multiple times at first I didn't want to sound rude but each time he pushes me, I hate when a guy wants to force himself up on a girl, can't he just take the answer no?

"What's. Your. Order. This. Time?" I said losing patience and he continued on, " Why so rude baby, how about tonight you come over and I release some of that stress on you?" Oh boy, my blood boiled hearing that, the rest of his friends burst into laughter and I rolled my eyes.

Don't let this guy make you lose your job lylani, I was about to answer but someone beat me to it, "The lady asked you what you wanted to order, now stop being a punk ass bïtch and tell her what you want to eat." I turned and I saw a Greek god, my eyes widened as I looked him up and down.

I shook my head snapping out of my trance and I saw the three men from this morning behind him still wearing suits, I turned my head back to Calvin to see him stand up, 'not today lord' I mumbled as I got between them.

I looked to see everyone in the diner watching us, I hated attention, all of a sudden Calvin sat back down like he saw a ghost, I furrowed my brows as I looked at the Greek god to see a smirk on his face.

"I'll have the usual," Calvin says and my face turned to look like I saw the ghost to, "You're welcome." Greek god said to me as he made his way to sit down and the men followed him closely.

I made my way back to the kitchen and gave hank his order, I looked at the time and saw that I have five more minutes left, I saw my co-worker come in and I decided to leave early until Jenna stopped me, "Table four wants you to take their order." I furrowed my brows and told her I was leaving.

"He's persistent Lylani and he scares me can you please just take this last order?" She asked with pleading eyes, I sighed as I tied back my apron and made my way to their table.

"Are you guys ready to order?" I asked as I pressed the pen to the notepad, "Yes." Greek god said as I nodded.

"What would you like?" I asked ready to write, "You."

___

Vote and leave comments please I'd appreciate it.
Unedited❌
HMM