Chapter 19 - Bloody News

Part One..
Viewer Discretion
***

Lylani...

"Did you really have to hit her that hard?" I heard voices around me as I attempted to hold my forehead. Slowly opening my eyes I was greeted with a massive headache, trying to remember what happened.

I soon realized I was in a moving vehicle with complete strangers. "Lylani," I looked over to see the guy from earlier, "Damiano?" I asked confused as I rolled my eyes. I know I said he could've kidnapped me but I was only joking. "What the fűck is going on?" I asked angrily as I sent glares towards his way and everyone else in the vechile.

Both my hands were handcuffed tightly and also my feet. I'm starting to think something on my forehead is written kidnap me.

"Everything will be explained, we are here to help," he said, "You're trying to help me while my hands and feet are tied and everyone in this vehicle has a gun, really?"

"Lylani," the lady in front spoke with a smile as she touched my hand, she looked familiar; from her hair to her eyes and the way she smiled. "Trust me, we won't hurt you." I stared at her memorized not saying a word. "We just had to make everything look real to get you away from Alejandro, right now we will have to put you asleep and when you're up again we will explain you everything, its going to be a long drive." I opened my mouth to speak but couldn't as I felt a sting in my neck and everything became numb as I closed my eyes.

//

I woke up to a comforting sensation, opening my eyes to be met with Damiano. He was patting a cold cloth on my forehead where I got hit. Looking down my hands were still cuffed but my feet weren't.

I was now in a bedroom, everything around the room was placed neatly. A little too neatly.

"What do you guys want with me?" I asked bluntly as I pulled my head back so he won't touch me. He sighed as he put down the cloth.

Still no word spoken from him, he stood up and placed his hands in his pockets as he stared at me. The door soon opened up and I was now greeted with the lady from earlier. If you looked carefully you would see the wrinkles at the corner of her eyes but she still looked beautiful as ever.

"Lylani," she spoke with a smile, "I'm truly sorry you fell into Alejandro's mess, none of this was suppose to happen," I looked at her confused as I cut her off, "What the fúck do you want with me?" I asked irritated. I was sick of these people madness now. My eyes darted to her hand and you could see she had a tattoo of a gang sign.

She stood speechless as she stared at me with her lips parted. I rose a brow still waiting on her response, " We are not here to hurt you, we are here to help you." She said reassuring me, "I've always had my eyes on you but I slipped up causing Alejandro to get a hold of you. I am about to tell you something but I am kind of nervous." She continued as she slowly came towards me.

I looked at her as i tilted my head to the side, "There is nothing that I can't handle," I said as I thought about everything I've been through, she gave me a half smile and exhaled as she then said, "I am your mother, Aliyani."

//

Jenna Pov..

"How is she doing?" I asked worried for the response I'd receive. Lylani has been on my mind since the day we got kidnapped.

The last time I saw her was when she was dragged out of the kitchen. I missed her so much and Franklin haven't been telling me much about her. Everytime I ask I get this one specific reply and that's it. I gave him my puppy dog eyes as I puckered out my lower lip.