Chapter 7- No

Sarina couldn't believe what she was hearing, she didn't want the girl that stood in front of her right now to die.

She tried again but Lylani kept going against Alejandro's wishes, no one never even dared to do such thing, because they never made it out alive.

She then saw Alejandro hit the conner and she froze in place, Lylani then turned around to see why Sarina had shut up and that's when she saw him, a very angry looking Greek god.

Without even blinking, in the matter of seconds, Lylani was lifted into the air and hung over Alejandro's shoulder, she couldn't believe his actions but that didn't stop her mouth.

"Put me down now!" She screamed but stopped when his hand came in contact with her ass, she felt embarrassed and now wonder if her panties were on display.

The hit alone made her stay still and she did not say another word.

They made their way to his office, the two men stood by the door, confusion in their mind but they never said anything, they would never question the boss, when Lylani realized the men she couldn't help herself, the smirk she gave made the man that she annoyed earlier glare at her.

Alejandro slammed his office door shut and placed her down as he made his way to his seat, she sent her best glare at Alejandro, she still did not know his name and she wanted to ask badly but went against it.

There was a reason Alejandro brought her into his office, a reason he, himself couldn't understand, when he overheard some of his men talking about Lylani he got extremely mad and couldn't help himself.

Lylani pulled on the dress that rolled up and spoke up, "Well? What do you want?" Alejandro was taken back, he couldn't believe she talked to him like that, he was not use to anyone speaking like that to him, women would do anything he said and wanted but here was Lylani, the different one.

"Do you know what kind of job is done here?" He asked calmly as he took in her reaction, she was annoyed, but mainly confused because she didn't know.

She did not answer and he knew that she didn't know, "I pulled a gun on you already, ready to shoot, but here you stand with the same bold tone?" He asked, trying to figure it out, he needed answers because he did not understand the girl that stood in front of him.

"And I told you I was ready to meet my maker," was all she said and this time he had amusement in his eyes, is this girl suicidal? He thought to himself, most people are terrified to die.

"Can you cut the act out already, I'll admit, you are confusing me and I hate it." He said truthfully, he couldn't believe what he said, he just let his guards down, big time in front of this random girl.

He scratched the back of his neck akwardly, he wanted to kill her so bad but he didn't, this was playing games with his mind and it was killing him inside.

She smirked and he glared at her, "Am I?" She said mockingly, " A few minutes ago, I was back on my way to cleaning and you disturbed me, our bad encounter was only last night, so how am I confusing you really?" She asked fascinated.

That's when he realized that she didn't get it, and she herself was lost, this made him smirk and shake his head at her actions, she was a dumb one, he thought.

"You can take the rest of the day off and head back to your room," he said calmly and started back with the work that laid on his desk, Lylani mouth flew open, she didn't understand his sudden actions and why she couldn't continue cleaning.

But she did the unexpected, "No." As soon as the words left her mouth his head snapped up automatically and you could see the anger clear on his face. No one ever dared to tell him no.

Lylani was extremely nervous but she remembered he was human like her, and nothing he could do would make her scared anymore, she was use to the pain and hatred towards her and she didn't care no more.

He made his way to her and she stood her ground and it confused him again, people would've already cower away but here Lylani stood, head held high.

"Say. That. Again?" He spoke, now she heard the power held in his tone and cleared her throat, "I am going to continue cleaning and I said no." She said and she saw fire in his eyes, those chocolate covered eyes, something in her wanted to stare at them forever and ever.

That's when she imagined every girl throwing their way at him, but their she stood, the mix thick girl with her straight hair in a high ponytail and green eyes drained of color as she told the mafia no.

The word 'no' wasn't in the mafia's vocabulary, something in Alejandro sparked, you thought he would've hit her? Or give her another punishment? He definitely thought about it, but he did not get his rank and where he was now hurting women, but this woman tempted him and he wanted her to know who she was messing with but she was already in deep shït and he didn't want to deepen it.

He stalked towards her in a powerful stance, when he reached her, he watched into her eyes and noticed that something was wrong with her and something inside of him wanted to fix it but another part of him shrugged it off but he did the unexpected.

He slowly leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips gently.

/

Another chapter but don't question Lylani and her attitude, everything will be explained and you'll understand.
Comment, vote and share.
Stay tuned.
HMM.
Unedited❌