Chapter 6 - Annoyed

This is what the maids wore? I asked myself as I looked at outfit in disgust, I couldn't believe this, this outfit showed everything that was suppose to be covered and I am definitely not a skinny girl.

I took a look at my thick thighs and big breast as I looked back at the outfit that laid on my bed, this would never cover my big behind I thought as I sighed, is this suppose to be a joke or revenge?

If I still wasn't recovering from my last encounter with Greek god, I would've gone and make a scene but I went against it.

I didn't know what to do, I was not going to go out and wear that and I was not going out and complain.

I scratched my head as I gave the outfit one last look, f*ck my life!

I should just go and nicely ask him to give me a better outfit right? How hard can that be, I grabbed the outfit off of the bed and left my room.

**

Finally, I made my way to his office but the two men stood there again, I looked at the both of them but not a word was said and not even a finger was moved.

"U-Urm good morning, I wo-"

"Leave," one of them spoke up cutting me off rudely, what in the world? I tried again but got the same response but in a harsher tone, I closed my eyes as squeezed the sluty outfit in my hand trying to calm down.

"Can i-"

"Where are your ears? Are you fücking deaf?" The other man finally spoke up causing my eyes to snap to him, I am not going to start something even though they started it because I'll be the one getting beaten again, so I did the unexpected, I sat down right in front of them and waited.

**

"So you don't like to talk huh?" I asked and the annoyance was clear in his face this time, one more push lylani.

"Why is your head so huge?" I asked playfully and that was it, I got pulled off of the floor and the door to Greek god office opened and I was pushed inside once more, "Not again," Greek god said annoyed and I smiled, I couldn't help it.

"She- Here- I can't deal with her anymore!" The man said in frustration as he shut the door leaving me alone with Greek god.

"Why are you not working?" He asked bluntly, I thought I should've made myself comfy and start to get on his nerves until I remembered I said that I would've been nice, sighing I stopped smiling and finally spoke up, "Where is the rest of my uniform?" I asked showing him the uniform.

He blew out a puff of air and he pinched his nose bridge, "Everything is in your hands, today is not one of my best days, so I suggest you don't say or do anything stupid." He said tirely, I was not even playing games right now.

"Look, I'm sorry for being rude but if this is a joke or revenge please cut it off now, this can't seriously be the maids uniform!" I couldn't hold back the anger, I was slowly starting to get pissed.

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me, I sighed annoyed as I watched him back, what do he want to do? A starring contest?

I shifted on one foot to the other, some part of me wanted to know what was going through his mind, he always looked serious and never showed any emotion, he reminded me of my father.

Quickly clearing my thoughts about him, I realized that I lost the battle, he didn't even have to tell me anything by the look in his eyes told me everything, I stormed out of his office, this was better than being a stripper.

I got dressed in the stupid outfit and watched myself carefully in the mirror, one wrong move, just tiny wrong move, this dress would've tore off of my body.

I could've barely moved freely in it and you could see my breast in clear view because it so tight around that area too, I tried pulling it down a little and it reached me mid thigh, I felt a little better and made my way out of the room.

**

"You can start out in the guest bedrooms, I would say it's the easiest part for a newbie," the girl who looked a few years older than me said, I couldn't help but to think how she ended up here, did she witness something she shouldn't have to?

I nodded my head but then I realized I didn't know where the bedrooms were, "Can you show me the rooms please?" I said as she smiled and nodded, I followed behind her with my cleaning instruments until we she stopped walking and gestured me the rest of the way.

Without giving her another look, I made my way to the first room but stopped in the door way, this room was spotless! What was there to even clean? The bed was made neatly and I swear the dressers were so shiny I could see it sparkle, I furrowed my brows as I thought about it, was this another joke?

Sighing, I made my way into the room, giving everything another wipe, I cleaned over the entire and made my way to the next room, it was the exact same, but I didn't mind, I enjoyed the less work.

The time flew by fast and before I knew it, the same girl from earlier came in and told me I could take lunch, what should I eat for lunch? Where do I even get lunch from? I should've listen to Greek god speak, from now on I'll start listening to what he says because I am completely clueless right now.

"U-mm, I'm taking lunch now, d-do you want to tag along with me?" She asked me shyly, I mentally rolled my eyes, if I did know where to get lunch I would've declined but this was an opportunity, "Sure." I said dryly, I felt bad in a way when she frowned but oh well.

We got our lunch from the kitchen and made our way to the back yard, well I think it was the back yard, tables and chairs were set up nicely and little umbrellas were stopping the sun from hitting them.

We sat down and I took a look at the food, it was rice, potato, lettuce and chicken. I hated any kind of vegetable and I think the girl in front of me noticed, I found out her name when we were on our way to the kitchen which is Sarina.

"I don't like lettuce," I spoke truthfully and her mouth flew open in shock. "What? How can you not?" She asked and I shrugged in response, "you want it?" I asked as she nodded her head.

After that, I never really wanted to talk and I think she saw that, we finished up eating and I made my way back to the already clean rooms, as I was about to switch to another room, I saw Sarina again and I sighed in frustration but covered it up before she reached me.

When she approached me, her face looked panicked but gave a little smile when she saw me, I rose a brow as she spoke up, "The boss wants to speak with you, now." She said but I shook my head, "Tell him no, I'll gladly speak with him when I'm done working," I said spitefully, that's what he get since he didn't care of my opinion this morning, but Sarina expression held complete shock and grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her, "Are you crazy!" I pulled my hand back and shrugged, "maybe."

/

This chapter was lame right? But oh well, chapter 6.
Comment, vote and share.
Stay tuned for more, add to library.
HMM.
Unedited❌