Chapter 16 - Cold Hearted

AN:/ We reached 60k views and 2k votes and you guys defienetly deserve an update for that. I see the comments and the "update please" and it makes me extremely happy and that's what pushes me to update! So this one if for the loyal readers! Picture/Song.

Third Person POV

Everyone stood in the room quietly as Lylani and Alejandro had an intense stare down. If you were suppose to light a match between their stare down it would probably catch fire, that's how intense it was.

Lylani was tied down to a chair and her mouth was taped after her whole tantrum after she found out Alejandro was the man responsible for her father's death

Lylani was tied down to a chair and her mouth was taped after her whole tantrum after she found out Alejandro was the man responsible for her father's death. She felt betrayed and disgusted that she stayed in the same house as him and her mind was not functioning properly as she thought about a hundred million ways to kill him.

Alejandro was furious but tried to stay calm because he understood how she felt. This girl infront of him challenged him and it made him extremely curious. She caused tons of trouble and he started to like it in some way that he couldn't understand yet.

"I'm going to remove the tape from your mouth, just relax." Alejandro spoke breaking the tension in the room as he stood and made his way towards Lylani. He stooped down to her level as he removed the tape from her mouth. The look in her eyes were fierce and it turned him on in multiple ways, he couldn't help the smirk that made its way to his face.

As the tape was now off of Lylani's lips, but her hands were still tied to the chair, she spat straight onto Alejandro's face and that was it.

He used the back of his hand to slap her across her right cheek causing her head to fly to one side and made the chair lose its balance as she and the chair both fell to the ground.

"Get her up!" Alejandro shouted as he wiped his face. He couldn't hold back any longer. "You are really ungrateful! That night I had to kill you and your friends! And what did I do? I took you guys in and gave you guys something to do with your pathetic lives but here you are causing me all types of trouble!" He shouted towards Lylani as he roughly placed the tape across her mouth. "You killed a man in one of my clubs and you're still breathing! Do you think I somewhat have a weak spot for you?" He paused to get a reaction from her but got nothing.

"I don't fücking care about you in that way and never will!" He squatted infront of her and looked her deep in her eyes as he said that. Everyone in the room was quiet and didn't dare to interrupt their boss even though they felt he was being a little harsh on her now.

"I made sure that all you was suppose to do was waitress work and what did you do? Kill a fűcking man! And now I have to deal with the stupidity of their fùcking gang all because of one stupid bïtch that's suppose to be six feet under already." The glare Lylani was now giving Alejandro would put him six feet under if he continued on with his useless rant she thought. He ripped the tape off of her mouth once more to hear what she had to say.

"Listen bïtchboy, I didn't ask to be here with your pathetic worthless asş. You could choke on a dićk for my sakes and die! And if I was put back into that position with your ašshole of a friend, the only thing I would've done different was kill everyone in that room before he got the knife to his head," Lylani spoke calmly.

You could see the steam coming out of Alejandro's ears as he tried to keep his composure. At this point Lylani no longer cared. She had nothing to lose and could care less if she was suppose to get a bullet in the head right now.

But Alejandro didn't do what was obvious for him to do right now. "Untie her and show her back to her room." He said causing everyone in that room to question him in their minds including Lylani.

One of his men did as told and untied her. She slowly stood up analyzing the room and men in it. She was now the confused one as she limped towards Alejandro. "What game are you playing?" She asked him as she stood a couple of steps away from him, "You'll soon find out." was all he said, "Try me bïtch." Lylani threatened as she limped behind the guy that would escort her back to her room.

* * *

Lylani...

"You can tell that Mafia idiot I'm not cleaning his already clean house so stop informing me!" I was frustrated of being in this house; this room and around all these stupid men all the time. I just couldn't function properly around them knowing what happened with my dad.

I was losing my mind. I felt as if I was slowly suffering from on my insides. My uncle knew about this, that's probably why he was surprised to see me the other day and he was probably the one that called them. My hands itched badly knowing I wanted to put a bullet through that worthless mans skull.

I was not going to follow Alejandro's orders any longer. I was done being his stupid maid and wearing that slutty outfit. He never spoke to me after the day in the room and I liked it so. Lord alone knows how bad I wanted to strangle that man to death.

Getting up from my bed I made my way towards the door but sighed as I saw all the holes that I put into the wall. My anger kept building up and I no longer knew how to control it. I starved myself for a couple of days and couldn't hold up any longer.

* *

Alejandro..

I was upset with myself for putting my hands on Lylani. I lost my composure and felt that I should apologize but my pride was set too high. It messed with my work and head. I always tried to make small talk by sending one of my men to her room to tell her to get back to work, but nothing worked she was still upset with me and it made me feel uneasy.

Dropping the papers from my hands, I laid my head back agasint my chair as I tried to gather my thoughts. She was all I thought about.

"Why don't you just go up there and tell her it was a mistake?" Franklin stated annoyed. "What?" I asked confused, I didn't even hear him enter the room. "You're thinking about that girl." I denied his accusations as I pulled out my phone to see I got a text, replying back to it I looked up at him, "It's not what it looks like." I said, shortly after a knock was heard on my door.

It opened revealing ...

/\

End of this chapter, I'll try to make the next chapter long.
Don't forget to follow to see updates.
Vote and Comment.
Stay Tuned.
Not Edited❌