Chapter 18 - Date

Lylani...

I was roughed up for what I did to Alejandro's face. Mid-way as I was getting beaten, someone came in and whispered something into the woman's ear. She rolled her eyes as she left the room, leaving me with the man, as I thought Alejandro really hit a low blow as he would send a man to beat me. I was proven wrong when he stretched his hand out to help me up but I ignored it and got up on my own.

As I saw the route we were taking I knew we were going to his office. As I got there I glared holes into his soul; storming towards him knocking everything off of his desk; including his laptop and other serious stuff.

Alejandro brought that mean side out of me. He made me so angry. I never met someone like him, he doesn't know what he wants. He's a cold blooded killer who took everything from me.

"You called me pathetic but you want to know what I think?" I shouted as I took my fist and smashed it into a painting, "You're the pathetic one! You try to be big bad alpha but you're not! You're weak and your self-esteem is low that's why you try to feed off of me! You're a punk aşs man that needs other sluts to come and jack off for you! You think I wanted you?" I asked sarcasticly as I laughed bitterly.

He now stood up and stalked towards me as I continued to rant. "I wouldn't want you even if you was the last man on earth! I really and truly fūćking hate you Alejandro!" I said and with that he roughly grabbed my neck as he brought his face to mine placing a soft wet kiss on my lips.

My body froze by his actions. A million different emotions ran through me. I still felt nothing as I brought my knee up kneeing him hard in his crotch causing him to let go of my neck and dropping to his knees giving me the perfect opportunity to punch him in the face.

He fell to the floor holding onto his manhood as he groaned in pain. "I fùcking hate you!" I shouted as I got on top of him swinging left and right onto his face; blow after blow. He didn't stop me either, I wanted him dead. I grabbed his neck and tightened my grip around it as I tried to strangle him.

He held onto my wrist and in a split second he flipped both of us over, so he was now on top of me and held both of my wrist above my head.

"Get the fućk off of me," I hissed with pure anger, he smirked causing my anger to rise more as I struggled to get out of his tight grip on my wrist.

"Stop moving." He said sternly with his deep voice that stopped my body instantly, I was dumbfounded, he realized as he smirked and move one of his hands down the my lower stomach.

Looking me deeply in my eyes he unbuckled my jeans and slipped his finger into my underwear as he started to slowly caressed my clît. A gasp left my mouth as I stared Alejandro deep in his eyes. I was lost in them. He had complete control over my body.

I was upset a minute ago and now I'm frozen.

I wanted to scream and shout and move nonstop but I couldn't. My mouth still parted a little as I looked at him. I got one hand out and my mind battled on what to do. I felt the two voices in my head battling over control but I already chose as I grabbed his neck and brought his face down to mine as I licked his lips placing a soft kiss on it.

He accepted and took my tongue into his mouth and we we're both fighting for domination not one of us giving up.

He slipped one finger into me and that was it, the moan left my mouth and he gained full control. Sliding his finger in and out of me made me want more. He kept his finger inside of me hitting my g-spot over and over drove me crazy. I bit onto my lower lip as he now brought his attention to my neck as he started sucking and biting on one spot.