Chapter 5 - Death Wish

I moaned in pain as I held my side, can you believe I got locked in a room and got beaten? By a woman!

That was my punishment after I got snitched on by that man with the stink breath, Greek god was extremely mad and I knew that I crossed the line.

Then when I thought I was off the hook and was going to be escorted back to my room, I was proven wrong when we reached a dark basement with rooms, I got my ass whooped by a white girl, no offense.

After she was done, she gave me a smirk to remember her by, I would've definitely beat her back if my hands weren't tied together, so that was basically a cheat and she got lucky.

I don't know how long I was down here but I was annoyed by every second that passed, and not to mention, I was starving, I haven't eaten and my lips were drier than a desert right now.

I sucked up the pain and sat up and observed the room, there was a light that shone too brightly for my liking, a wooden chair and a sink.

I looked up into the ceilings observing everything until I spotted a camera, a red light beeping from it, someone was watching me.

I looked at the chair and back to the camera, then repeated my action, should I?

I need to show this man I wasn't scared of him and that he had no sorts of power over me, even though he scared me, I won't allow it to show, I could feel that I was signing my death wish.

I was thankful that my hands was now tied in front of me and not like the last time as they tied it behind us.

I walked towards to the chair, getting a firm grip on it, holding it I flung it across the room, it hitting the camera and breaking in the action, I now felt content as I sat back down and waited for whoever to come down and get me.

A few minutes later the door flew up open revealing a pissed off, when I say pissed, I mean pissed that the vein in his neck wanted to pop, a smirk made its way on my lips as I watched him.

One second I was on the floor, the next I was against a wall being chocked to death, his grip not loosening as he glared holes into me.

A gun reached my temple and my face stayed the same but my heart was gonna run out of my body in a few seconds by how fast it was beating, "You are really starting to get in my way and I don't hesitate on getting rid of things that are in my way," he said harshly through gritted teeth, "Give me one good reason to let you live," he continued but I did not answer his question, "I am ready to meet my maker, are you?" I said calmly and watched him carefully, I got no response, " Satan is probably not ready for you anyways." I continued and he pulled the trigger and I didn't even flinch, but nothing happened, was that a f*cking test! I couldn't even feel my heart no more.

I mentally laughed at myself in my head, is this signs of crazy? I could've almost died and I am laughing about it.

He brought his gun down and studied me, it was silent for a good minute, I averted my eyes because of the akwardness as he left without saying another word leaving the door open behind him.

Okay?

___

Alejandro couldn't understand Lylani, something about her was fascinating him but he couldn't understand her one bit, he could feel the fear from her but she just chooses to continue talking shït, he felt as if he was being put to test.

That's why he put the gun to her head, to see if she would've broke but nothing, for the first time he felt defeated but that question remained in the back of his head, why don't he really kill her and get it over with?

He made his way to his office, as he sat down, the door opened again revealing his right hand Franklin.

Franklin could see something was bothering Alejandro as he observed him carefully, "What are you thinking about?" He asked as he made his way to the liquor pouring his self a glass, but he got no reply.

Franklin gave him a questioning look but still got nothing, so he dropped it and made an announcement, " Remember the group of girls that saw what's his name body," Franklin said and continued, "Well I switched positions with one of the girls." Alejandro nodded but still was in his own thoughts.

Something about Lylani caught his attention, he thought maybe she should be placed at one of the clubs but shook his head at the thought, something in him snapped thinking about men watching her body in that way.

But he had no feelings for her, so why was he feeling protective over her? He thought he should just get one of his men to kill her and forget about her, but that was the problem, he couldn't forget about her and it angered him.

"I want to train." Alejandro said and Franklin knew exactly what he meant, it meant that he wanted to punch the f*ck out of somebody to relax himself.

When he first laid eyes on her, he just wanted to do one thing and that was fück her but now it's a different story.

/

Another chapter, this one is shorter but chapter 4 was over written so this one has to be short, but thanks for reading.
Comment, vote and share.
Stay tuned.
HMM.
Unedited❌