Chapter 11 - Ruined

Updated Cause I'm Happy! Jumping past some time. Enjoy and vote! Listen to song!👆

* * *
Lylani.. (3 months later..)

Setting the drinks down I made my way back to the back. It's been 3 months in this hell hole. I cried the whole day on my birthday. I was now 18 working as a waitress in a stripping club. I was thankful that I didn't have to strip for these perverted men but piece of my dignity was still snatched away because I had to wear these flimsy outfits that barely covered my body around them. I learned my way around the club pretty fast, I know the do's and what I should walk away from. Greg was the one keeping eye over the club like a manager while Alejandro owned the whole damn infested place.

The girls are friendly but do not, I repeat do not touch their shït! Especially their men. They get very territorial and murderous when you do. One girl once took a heel and rammed it into another's girl eye when she caught her giving a lap dance to one of her most paying men.

There was a vip part and a exclusive part of the club. The most paying and dangerous men did business up there. Girls would go to entertain and come back down when finished. If wanted they'd do even more, if you know what I mean.

The vip part was guarded with little guards while the exclusive part didn't have none at all. I found it funny because the exclusive was higher than the vip.

I was on the base floor. I've been here since the first day. Of course there were days I'd just crumble because of these men, I've just been holding everything inside as Alejandro said, use my body and not my mouth.

Greg was nice, he was always there for me and would cover for me when I couldn't deal with this bullshït. He had a family, two daughters and a wife. But it was kind of an open relationship with them, she could have other men and he could have other women but it was nothing serious.

I was okay with every employee in the building except for Pamela, she hated my guts from since the first day and would always try to sabotage me. She had all the men wrapped around her little fingers. She had platinum blonde hair with two big silicone's in the back and front of her.

I didn't like her vibes nor presence that's why I tried to avoid her at every cost. She was almost like the second in charge of the club and it made me sick what she'd make some of the girls do.

Making my way to Greg's office I knocked lightly as I heard him say come in.

He was in his early thirties and was good looking with broad shoulders and facial hair.

"Wassup, cupcake." I smiled at the nickname. I felt safe around Greg, he'd never look at me the way some of these men would and he never once raised his hand or voice at me.

"Do you know when I can leave?" I asked, he looked up at me with sad eyes as he dropped his pen and gave me his full attention. "Cupcake, I've asked. Every time you asked me I would go and ask him," he said as he gave me a sympathetic look, "the response is the same." I sighed in defeat. I was never getting out of here.

"That's not fair Greg and you know that. I have so much more skills than this! H-He's killing my dreams," I whispered the last part sadly. I was just waiting until I turned 18 to move out and start my studies on nursing. I was qualified for it. The tears burned my eyes, everything always went wrong with me.

"Cupc.." I raised my hand stopping him. "It's fine, Greg." I said as I made my way out of his office.

* * *

I was making my way to my room but stopped in my tracks when I saw Pamela. I turned on my heel hoping she didn't see me but I was too late, "Lyni!" She called causing me to roll my eyes, this whore always did this. "Why aren't you on the floor working?" She asked in disgust causing me to bite my tongue. I wanted to drag her, drag her until her silicone's popped out, drag her until her nails broke, drag her until her weave and make up came off. "My shift for the floor is over." I said in monotone as I tried to pass her, "Well then, make your way to exclusive, you've made an promotion." She said with a smirk causing my face to fall flat. I knew she was lying because 1. I would've had to pass vip first and 2. I was instructed that I was only to serve nothing less, nothing more.

"I am not a stripper," I said as I attempted to walk again but she grabbed my upper arm roughly digging her acrylic nails into my skin almost drawing blood. I hissed as I attempted to hit her but she was fast and dodged it. "Listen puttana, I don't care if you're one or not. Now do as I say before I make worse happen!" She snapped causing the little life in my eyes to die down.

I've seen and heard things this woman have done and it really did scare me. "Danio!" She shouted, a big huge guy came around the corner causing my eyes to go wide with fear, "take her to the exclusive room, number 3," she said with a wink.

"Can I talk to Greg first?" I begged but that didn't stop the man from throwing me over his shoulders and into the exclusive part. The dark halls making me shrink into Danio's shoulder. It was creepy.

I knew better than try to resist. My first days here was hell. I didn't listen to Alejandro at first and made my mouth do all the flipping talking and it was my worst mistake ever. I've been through things I never thought I would have to go through again and got worse. After I realized I was a weak little puppy with big massive dogs, I let my body do the talking and not my mouth.

He stopped in front of door three and put me down. He gave me a look that meant a deep meaning before leaving me alone. My hands trembled as my hand made its way to the door knob. Slowly turning it, the scent of marijuana hit me causing my body to respond badly.

All eyes were on my body. I use to feel self-conscious but got use to it. There were maybe 5 men in the room. All of them had a girl on their lap except for one. He sat in the middle of everything as of he was the leader. His eyes stuck to my chest as a grin slowly made its way on his face. It scares the shït out of me. He gestured me to come and I did so.

"What's your name, Bella(beautiful)?" He asked as he slowly snaked his hand around my waist pulling me to sit on him. I was tensed as I sat there with my back straight. All my dignity left my soul completely. My mind shut off, I couldn't think anymore. He ruined me.

Alejandro Berardi ruined me, and I'll hate him forever.

/\

I'm smiling are you too? Lmfaoo!😂
Wassup guys? Now you do know what to do I said it at the beggining of the chapter. Share this with your friends! Let them join Lylani's and Alejandro's Emotional Rollercoaster!
Vote and Comment!❤
Unedited.