Bad Reputation

You sit at the back and take out your science textbook and notebook. The bell rang and you zoned out for most of the class. That is until your teacher called you. You took an earbud out and looked up at Mr. Schenk. "As I was saying. I assigned you partners for the project" you roll your eyes. Last time you did all the work and your partner took all the credit. "Jamie and Jessie" you tune out until you hear your name. "Y/n and Jonah" you look over to Jonah smirking at you. Jonah Marais. The school bad boy. Rumor has it that he slept with all the populars. Especially Melody Jensen. He can't keep it in his pants. The bell rang and you gathered your bag and were the last one in class...or so you thought. You headed for the door and looked down. You bumped into someone. When you looked up you made eye contact with a smirking Jonah. "That was rude" you take out one of your earbuds. "Aren't you a feisty one" you smile. "Don't flatter yourself" you try to go around him but he sticks his arm out. You stop and look at him. "I wanted to talk to you about the project." you sigh. "Don't worry I will do it and hand it in" he shakes his head. "I'm not letting you do it alone. It's a partner project for a reason" you look and there is a slight welcoming in his gaze. "Who would have thought the school bad boy would be so caring??" you giggle. His gaze turns back to lust and darkness. He tilts his head and you gulp. "Here" he shoves a piece of paper in your pocket. "5pm sharp" he leaves and you take out the piece of paper. It has an address on it and you look out of the classroom. The bell rings and you head to History. Well this just got interesting.

After school you are at your locker. You grab your bag and textbook, then close it. You look down the hall and meet eyes with Jonah. He winks and you roll your eyes playfully. He bites his lip and you head out to your car. You put your stuff in the backseat and close the door. "Hey Y/n" you jump and turn to see Jeremy smirking at you. Great. You are the school playboys next target. You roll your eyes and open the driver door. "Now don't be like that sweetheart" he steps closer and you are pressed between him and your car. "Why don't you just pick up Brittney. She's pretty fond of you. Or most of the girls that drool over you" he smiles. "What's wrong?? Already screwed all of them??" you grin at him. "I like you shortie" you laugh. "And who said I like you??" he leans in and you slap him. "Playing hard to get are we??" We'll see about that" he leans in again but is pulled back. He rolls his eyes and turns to see Jonah. "Jonah!! Your knight in shining armour comes to save the day" he chuckles. "I'm pretty sure she told you she's not interested" Jonah gives him a stern look. "Since when has that stopped you??" Jeremy smirks. "Just go Jeremy" you are paralyzed by the tension. "Whatever. See you later sweetheart" he winks and leaves. You sigh of relief. "Are you okay??" Jonah looks concerned. You smile "yeah thanks" he smiles but clears his throat. "Yeah whatever. Don't let him push you around again. I can't keep saving your ass" you sigh. Just when you thought he was nice he turns back to his jerk self. "Well bye. See you at 5" you get in your car and drive home.  You collapse on your bed. "Today was too stressful. What is this afternoon going to be like??"

~Jonah's POV~

I got partnered with Y/n for our science project. She's the only girl that hasn't fell for me. She didn't care for my charm or bad boy rep. Which made me question it. She's probably one of those weird kids that sit in the back and get straight A's. Or in other words. A loser. Great now i'm partnered with a loser. At least i'll get a good grade. I have to keep my A in that class. I look over and see Jeremy throwing himself all over her. He really will go for anything to get some action. What a los- *slap* I look over and she slapped him. "Damn" I watch the situation and let it play out until he leans in and tries to kiss her. I can't believe i'm doing this. I walk over and straighten him out. I let my guard down for a few seconds but then quickly put it back up. She doesn't need to know the actual me...nobody does.

~End Of Jonah's POV~

You have a little nap and when you wake up it's 4:45. "Crap!! I'm going to be late!!" you quickly get ready and leave. You knock on the door and Jonah opens it. "It's 5:02" he rolls his eyes and walks away. You roll your eyes and close the door behind you. You take off your shoes and follow him upstairs. "Your room is so plain" you look around and see a desk, computer, bed and nothing else. "You don't even have clothes on your floor?? What is this?!" he laughs. "Let's just do the homework. Unless you want to work on the human body because that can be arranged" he winks. "In your dream lover boy" you sit on the bed. "What topic do you want to do??" you ask and open your textbook. "How about chemistry because I can feel it between us" he sits beside you. "If you are going to try and flirt all night we won't get this done" you give him a sincere look. You start working for a few minutes and feel a hand on your thigh. You look up at Jonah who's smirking. "Babygirl you expect to wear that revealing shirt and not expect me to make a move" he leans in close to you.