Pizza and Chill-Jonah

You were at your boyfriend Jonah's house trying to figure out what to do. "Pizza and chill??" You suggest and Jonah's lips curve upwards. You smile and he orders pizza. You turn the Tv on and wait for the pizza to arrive.
-
Once it arrives Jonah brings it over and sits on the couch beside you. "You have great ideas" Jonah kisses your cheek. "I know" you take a bite of your slice. "Now for the chill part" You lay back. Jonah places his hand on your inner thigh and you look over at him. "Whatcha doin there buddy??" He lays beside you and kisses right above your collarbone. "About to chill with my amazing girlfriend" you feel shivers down your spine and sigh. "When I said chill I meant lean back, watch tv and relax" you look over at him. "Oh...we must be thinking of two completely different things" you smirk and sit on his lap. "You know Jonah" you wrap your arms around his neck. "Yes??" His hands fall to your waist pulling you closer. "You have a good grip" you lower your face so your lips are almost brushing up against his. "And you are going to tease me" he pulls away. "Darn. You caught me" you giggle and sit back down beside him. "I know you Y/n" he puts his arm around you. "Yeah Yeah...Wizards Of Waverly Place??" You ask and he smiles. "Obvi" You laugh and snuggle up next to him. You loved being able to just sit and relax with Jonah.