Holiday Competition-Jack

"Our snowman is better!!" Isla yells. "No mine and Ava's is!!" Jack yells back. "I think mine is" Sydnie smiles. "Yours is just a bunch of snowballs mixed together" Ava gives her a questionable look. "Yeah but that just means I can do this easier" she throws a snowball at her. "Hey!!" you laugh and get a snowball in the chest. You look over to Jack whistling and walking away. You hand one to Isla and she gets him right in the head. "Whoah!! The hair!!" You all end up having a snowball fight and laugh. You sneak up behind Jack and crush a snowball on his head. "Y/n!!" he turns and chases you. He catches you but you both trip and you fall in the snow. You both start laughing and blush at Jack's cute smile. He places his lips against yours and pulls away smiling even bigger. "Merry Christmas Love" you kiss him back. "Merry Christmas poodle" he rolls his eyes and Isla jumps on his back. "Come on!! Lets get hot chocolate" Jack helps you up but you pull him in the snow and rush inside. "You have yourself a keeper" Sydnie winks at him. "I know" he smiles and you all head inside. You sit on the couch and turn the fireplace on. You take a sip of your hot chocolate and Jack puts his hand on your thigh. "You have a little something" you put some whipped cream on his nose. "You two are adorable" Ava smiles. "I know I am" Jack flips his hair and you playfully hit his shoulder. "I'm just kidding" he kisses your cheek. "I love you" you rest your head on his shoulder. "I love you too princess" he kisses your head. This was an Avery Christmas you would never forget.