Teach Me-Daniel

"Just like this" Daniel's hand moves swiftly over the keys. "How??" You hold your head and look at him. "You are perfect. And I am a clumsy mess. I can't do this" you cross your arms. "Don't say that. I am not perfect and you are not a mess" he kisses your cheek. "You are very clumsy tho" he chuckles. "Yeah. Yeah" you roll your eyes playfully. "Just teach me" You sit up straight and touch a random key. "Oops..." You turn bright red and pull your hoodie up to hide your blush. Daniel nudges you and smiles. "Here" he puts his arm around you and his hands over yours. "Now press down on this one and then three down" you do as he says and soon start to get the feel of it. After 15 minutes you decide to take a break. "You are a great teacher" you peck his cheek. "I have a great student" he smiles. "Wow. I see ya Seavey" he winks and your heart flutters. He drinks some water and then looks at you. "How does someone look good drinking water??" You ask and he chuckles. "Perfection" You point up and down as he shakes his head. "I'm not even close" he leans forward. "Mhm" you cross your arms. "If anyone is perfect it's you" he smiles and you turn into a tomato. "No stop" you cover your face only to have your hands removed. You look at Daniel and he pecks your lips. "Now back to practicing" you giggle and head back to the piano.