the honest truth

I woke up alone on the couch the last thing I remember was Kyle and Mathew sitting next to me. I can see that someone has turned off the TV and has wrapped me in a cozy blanket which I'm guessing is to keep me warm because its freezing out side. I grab my phone off the coffee table and scroll through my messages, Facebook, instagram and snapchat.

Jess: how's the new house going love? Xx

MC: good, are you doing anything today? xx

I wait for jesses reply and as my phone lights up a grin spreads across my face. which in my case would look terrifying if you saw it.

Jess: no not at all, y xx

MC: want to go dress shopping? xx 

Jess: yeh ill be over in 45 mins, love you baby girl xx

MC: ok, love you too Jessie xx

I shut down my phone and placed it in my back pocket. I get up from the warm sofa and clime the stairs to the bathroom. the best thing I love about this place is that I have my own personal bathroom, isn't that amazing or what.

as I reach my bathroom I turn the hot water on and slide in under it. letting the warm hot water slide down my body I grab my favourite body wash and scrub my self clean then I stay their  for about 7 more minutes. as I step out I grab my soft towel  and dry myself. I then go and pick out my outfit for today.

I decided on a pair of high wasted blue skinny jeans, than a white lace top to go with. I grabbed my black adidas jacket from my closet then sat at my new vanity table. I decided to go with a natural look to day so I just applied my mascara and lip gloss.

I left my hair down to day reckoning that it looks good. I then picked up my bag chucking what ill need to day in it. a purse, lip gloss, girl needs ( just in case) and my phone. I then put on my white adidas shoes and head back down stairs.

I greeted mom with a kiss on her forehead and nodded as bill placed a plate of pancakes in front off me. again. all I've eaten this entire weekend is pancakes. I know bill is trying but I don't need pancakes everyday just to make me like him like god. although they taste pretty good.

"where are you going today?" I heard a voice from behind me.

"dress shopping for prom, we want to get the good dresses before they run out" I say not bothering to look at Kyle when I said this.

"do you need money sweetie" bill asked me

"no its ok I got 500$ saved up thx for the offer tho"

"are you sure McKenzie, I don't mind giving you money"

a small smile appeared on my face and I think bill got the picture, because next thing I new bills credit card was in my hand.

"thank you bill, I appreciate it"

"no problem kido spend as much as you want"

"ugh"bill was sitting next to me sighing as he lays his head down on the counter.

buzz

I look at my phone to see that jess sent me a message

Jess: out the front

grabbing my stuff I walk out the front door and jump into my best friends car. "hey gorgeous how you doin?" I ask as we pull out the drive way.

"good hbu"

"alright who new living with the new kid could be a pain in my ass"
we both interrupted into laughter as we drive off to the mall.

"did you hear about Julia?"