The Big Day

McKenzie prov

i woke up 7:11am this morning. i got up and showed then put on some casual cloths and went down stairs. i greeted bill and Kyle as i walked into the kitchen. grabbing a glass of orange juice i opened my phone to see that jees was going to pick me up at 8:00 and it was now 7:58. two minutes! i quickly grabbed a piece of toast then headed out side with my things.

jess was just pulling up so i jumped in her car and we drove to where mom was staying last night. mom stayed with the girls last night because its bad luck to see the bride on her wedding day. when we arrived it was 8:59 we would of got hear earlier but traffic was bad which was odd for a Saturday.

when we enterd i was sat down for make up and hair. this was going to be along day.

-----------------------------------------time skip------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

we were all in our dresses with make up and hair done i was in a whit dress with silver lines across it. i really loved this dress it looked amazing.

i had silver high heels to go with my dress and silver earrings with diamond in them

i had silver high heels to go with my dress and silver earrings with diamond in them. i recon i looked my best today and i was really happy to see my mom smiling constantly. when mom walked around the corner to us girls we all gasped. she look amazing words cant explain.

jess handed me a tissue and i wiped my eyes before i went up to mom and gave her a hug.

"you look amazing mom, i cant believe this im so happy for you"

"oh honey i love you but please don't cry cause then you will smudge your make up and you'll make me cry"  we all gave a little laugh then had a group hug. this day was going to be one of the most important moments in my moms life and i was going to make sure she had a really good time.

the music started to play and all the other bridesmaids stated down the walk way. i looked to my mom and she nodded grabbing her arm and locking it with mine me and my mom started down the walk way as well.

all eyes were on my mother. she looked so gorgeous and i can tell in bills gaze that hes thinking that as well. my moms dress followed behind us and i had to try my hardest not to cry. 



she looked so happy, and im hoping that bill want hurt her cause if he does i don't want to be responsible for his murder. we reached the end of the walk way, i gave my mom a quick hug and an award winning smile since she was gripping on to me for dear life before i pulled away and gave her to bill she whispered something in my ear.

"you didn't let me fall, im so proud of you"

i nodded my head and placed my moms hand in bills watching them walk up the steps and to stand before the priest. i felt someone's hand slide into mine  and looked up to find Kyle holding my right hand and jake holding my left, jess was on the other side of jake. im glade they came cause without them i don't know what i would do when it came to this part.

"do you bill reed take kacy lavato to become your wife to hold and cherish for better or worse. to love and protect as long as you both shale live"

"i do"

"and do you kacy lavato take bill reed to become your husband to hold and cherish for better or worse. to love and protect as long as you both shale live"

"i do"

"in the power in vested in me i declare you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" and with that bill kissed my mother and i became the most happiest daughter alive. clapping and shouts could be herd from everyone as my mom and bill ran down the isle.

Kyle's prov

she looked stunning she was with out doubt the most prettiest girl alive. i watched as she hugged her mom and gave her away to my farther. i didn't know what i was doing when i walked beside her and took her hand in mine. she looked at me with the sweetest look in her eyes then to jake. we stood their hands in each other me, McKenzie, Jake and Jess.

i know i shouldn't say this but i think i really like McKenzie and jake knows that two. i told him a couple days before the wedding and he told me to ask her out but i cant, shes my stepsister and i was a total jerk to her at the start. what happens when she remembers all that stuff i did id lose her forever. "well actually to late i lost her now".

"no you didn't "

hey guys so what did you think of the wedding? i know i jumped to this a bit quick but you will see why further into the book. do you think that kyle will tell her his feelings for her?

please comment and vote love you all xx