on and on

McKenzie's prov

I've had plenty of treatment so far. and the doctor is really pleased with my results. he says that my cancer could be cured in a matter of weeks if I'm lucky. I've seen nick a lot more now he stays with me all day and sometimes he stays the night.

mom has gone back to work cause she has missed out on a lot. she's explained the situation to her boss and he's agreed to let her off early on most days. he's also raised money for our cause. he gave us a ten thousand dollar check from his bank they still raise money for us they come in every once a month and hand over the money. they have spoken to me once or twice and they are really pleased that I'm doing really well. everyone tells me i could be one of the lucky ones who survives this and is cured forever. but i don't know what to think.

"het gorgeous how are yah?"

"im good nick how are you?"

"im ok"

"just ok?"

"yeh McKenzie just ok"

i let out a small laugh and moved over so nick could sit down next to me. i then picked up my laptop that mom had brought for me and scrolled through Netflix. we decided on a love story and sat in silence the hall way through.

"well that was a good movie"

"yeh i guess"

"what was wrong with that McKenzie?"

"nothing im just really tired" i lie. i used to love watching movies like that but now im in hospital it just reminds me that this is still a fight for life. and that i may never have something like that. especially with the guy that is in the room right now. over the last couple of weeks i couldn't help but fall for him. which is really weird i know. but there is just something that draws me to him. i cant explain it but i know its their.

me and nick sat their for a while, not knowing what to say. when he moved he nocked me and sparks flew through my body. and i think he felt it too cause the next thing i new we were staring into each others eyes. he slowly moved closer and i moved in too.

our lips touched and sparks and electric waves were sent through my body. my insides felt like it had butterfly's. and a smile creep up my face. his hand moved to my waist and pulled me on top of him. my hands slid around his neck like they had a mind of their own. we kissed for a while until we had to pull a way for breath. wow did that just really happen.

so sorry for the really short chapter i know its really really short but i wanted to post something today. so tell me what you think