one kiss

McKenzie's prov

wow did that just really happen.

his hands snaked around my waist. our lips moved in sink. he liked my bottom lip for entrance which I aloud in an instant. his tong explored every inch of my moth sending  shocks of waves through my body. the kiss was intense and heated. it was so needy and desperate but sweet and passionate at the same time. I let out a small moan and he smiled in victory against my lips. 

pulling apart I couldn't help but smile right into his eyes. he smiled back then got off me as their was a nock at the door in  matter of seconds the doctor was walking through the room to my side. I hope he didn't expect any thing.  

"well McKenzie I got some good news".

my smile grew bigger finally out of the last four months that I've been hear I finally got some good news. I gave a quick glance over to nick to see he was smiling to.

"well can I have the good news please"

"yes of course, McKenzie you were diagnosed with a cancer four months ago, it was actually caught at an really early stage. normally it takes a while to heal from this, but McKenzie im glad to say you don't have leukemia your cancer free"

"what?"

"McKenzie you don't have leukemia"

my insides lit up im cured? im actually cured. I felt a pair of strong arms rap around me. looking over my shoulder I found nick smiling behind me. this is great. im actually going to live a long happy life with my family and nick and... wait did I just say nick?

the next day the doctor released me. we haven't told mom,bill or kyle yet not even Jake and jess know we wanted to keep it a secret. so nick called mom this morning a told her that he needed to speak to the hole family and jess and Jake. so hear we were driving home for the first time in four months. I actually couldn't believe this was happening.

we pulled up into the drive way and nick helped me get my stuff out of the car. he then walked into the house making sure everyone was their. after about five minutes of waiting he texted me saying to come in so I did. when I entered the living room all eyes fell on me and a massive grin fell on to my features.

"I'm home!"

mom, bill, kyle, jess and jake all ran to me, squashing me into a great big group hug which in the end nick joind in too. I was home finally home I couldn't believe my eyes I was home. surrounded bye the people I love and the most amazing boyfriend ever.

nick asked me out in the hospital when we got the news it took me a while but I finally said yess. I was worried about what my family would say tho when we told them. but I didn't really care because I was alive and healthy nothing else mattered.

so I McKenzie lovato am a survivor of leukemia. am an almost high school graduate and a sister, daughter, best friend and most of all a girlfriend and this is my story

so guys this is the end of the story I hop you enjoyed comment what you think. now I know it ended really quick but that's because I want to know if their should be a squeal if you think yess please comment. and tell me what you think it should be about. now if you haven't all ready please check out my new book 'run!' the first part id up so please check it out at some point.

now id like to thank all my readers this wouldn't be possible without so till next time xx