its all a masks

the car ride home was a bit uncomfortable. me and Kyle didn't really get off to the right foot so I think that explains the silence. after about five minutes the silence finally got to me and I think the same happened to Kyle.

"so what did you buy for prom?" Kyle asked me

"a dress what else"

"no shoes or mask I herd the theme is secrets meaning secret identity's"

"o-my lord I totally forgot to buy a mask, what am I gonna do"

 I started to freak out. I cant go to prom without a mask like god jess would kill me she spent the last two years planning this she will absolutely kill me. reading my thoughts Kyle spoke up.

"jess isn't gonna kill you"

"how do you know that"

"because you may of forgotten a mask but I didn't" Kyle out of no where pulled out a beautiful amazing mask. it was black with an line of red printed on it. then attached to the side was a beautiful rose that you could place in your hair. it was perfect.

"how on earth did you know my dress was going to be red?"

"well McKenzie I saw you in the dress shop with an amazing red dress on and that's when I instantly new that was your dress. and jess may of menschend something".

I gave a little laugh shaking my head. that's probably why jess didn't come straight after me in the shopping centre. what a friend.

it got a little boring in the car so I turned on the radio, sorry not sorry by demi lavato was playing so I decided to sing along.

Payback is a bad bitch

And baby, I'm the baddest

(I'm the baddest, I'm the baddest...)

Go

Now, I'm out here lookin' like revenge

Feelin' like a ten, the best I've ever been

And, yeah, I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this

But it gets worse (wait a minute)

Now, you're out here lookin' like regret, ain't too proud to beg

Second chance, you'll never get

And, yeah, I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this

But it gets worse (wait a minute)

I had to stop for a minute and look over at Kyle who was laughing in his seat.

"what are you doing kenzie"

"what does it look like Kyle I'm singing something you should learn"