Sweats?

"Baby I'm going to sleep" I smiled at my boyfriend, Zach as he walked upstairs to our room I finished the movie I was watching and went to join Zach in bed. It was already mid night and I was getting pretty tried I smiled as I saw Zach was still awake in the bed it made me happy because I've been really horny lately and Zach has just been falling asleep so early.

"Baby I thought you said you were going to bed like an hour ago?" He looked up from his phone and set it down on the night stand next to our bed, "I couldn't sleep with our you babe come and cuddle me please" I laughed and took off my shirt and shorts while throwing on one of Zach's hoodies.

"You always look so hot wear my stuff baby girl" I blushed as I pulled the covers back to see that Zach was wearing sweats and not just his normal underwear like he normally does in bed. "Sweats?" He look down at his white sweats and shrugged his shoulders. "I wanted you to take them off of me" he winked as I lightly hit his shoulder.

" I don't know I'm kinda tried" I traced my fingertips down his stomach and stopped at the top of his sweats as he let out a groan, "c'mon baby girl I just need to feel your touch and I can literally cum" I held back my laugh as I brought my fingers over the bugle and he let out a small but sexy moan. "You means a touch like that daddy" I kissed down his neck as he let out a groan again.

When he said he needed it he meant it, I slipped my hand in his boxers and rubbed him as he let out a moan and kissed down my neck, my hand stopped moving as we heard the bedroom door open and somebody walked in. "Sorry just need my changer hope I didn't intrude" I shook my head and laughed at Jonah as he walked over to his bed and got his charger.

I tried my best to not make sure he knew my hand was in his pants because he would have told my brother, corbyn and he wouldn't be too happy about me and Zach doing things. As Jonah walked out and shut the door I started to move my hand again "Baby I'm going to cum soon" he threw his head back into the pillows as I pulled down his pants more and sucked on his top.

As I took his in all the way he let out a whisper and I knew he was about to cum, I moan around his cock as he shot his load down my throat. "Fuck Baby" I cuddle into his chest as he kissed my head and slid his hand in my underwear, he rubbed my clit and I bit my lip not trying to loud he slid two fingers in me as I hid in his neck and let out a moan.

"Ohh Zach " he went slower and stopped as the door open and a mad looking corbyn walked in... fuck

"What the hell do you two think your doing?" Zach's hands found his way to his side and I sat up, "dude we are trying to sleep because we have soundcheck in the morning and y/n has to get up early to make it to school" Zach was cute when corbyn was scaring the shit out of him.

"Fucker you better not fuck my sister I told you I was cool with the kissing and the cuddling but no sex, y'all are too young " I laughed as corbyn shot me a look "corbyn I walked in on Christina giving you head the other day now we are trying to sleep bye" he went to speak as Jonah pulled him out of the room and shut the door "they are teenagers they have needs corbyn", "dude fuck their needs that's my sister"

Zach kissed me as he pulled me into his chest "wanna finish what we started" he winked as his hands sat at the bottom of his hoodie that I was wearing "not really that kinda got me out of the mood Baby, meet me in the shower tomorrow" he pulled me closer to him and kissed my head.