why keep the bras -Zach

"Baby why do you keep the bras you guys get?" Zach shrugged "it's like a prize you know" I smiled as he pulled up to my house "I'm going to miss you Zach" he kissed me "I'm going to miss you too, good thing I'll see you in nyc in two weeks" I smiled.

"If you want a prize here" I reach under my shirt and unclipped my bra taking it off and handing it to him, "don't lose it. I'll need it back when I see you" I smirked at me "I love you baby" I kissed him as he pulled me on his lap over the gearshifts.

"I love you too" I said as he kissed down my neck, "do you think we have enough time to do it before we get caught" I nodded "we have to be quick though" he kissed me as I undid his pants and took off my underwear pulling my skirt up so it was around my upper stomach.

I slide down on his shaft as I let out a small groan "oh baby, I'm going to miss you moaning" he said as he held my face in his hands and kissed me again. I bounced faster as he let out a few moans and I threw my head back "zach" I nodded as he rubbed my clit, "I'm almost there babygirl".

He let wet, sloppy kisses down my neck as he reached under my shirt and played with my boobs, I clenched around him and came, he pulled out as he jerked himself off till he came.

I got off his lap as we both clean ourselves up and got dressed, "I'm really going to miss you" I said as he laughed a little, "come on let's get you inside to your parents baby" I kissed him as we got out of the car.