making out -Zach •

I sat on Zach's lap in the back of the tour bus, we were making out while the guys went to get food. Zach had his hands under my shirt playing with my boobs as I had my hands tangled in the back on his hair, tugging every so often "we better stop before the boys get back"
I said out of breath as Zach nodded and pulled me back in for another kiss.

"But your lips are so addicting" I smiled into the kiss as he deepened it and moved his hands down the sides of my stomach "can you guys quite making out for like two minutes and come eat" we pulled away from each other as I turned a bright red and got off Zach's lap "super sorry"  I said as I looked towards the boys.

"Your just jealous that you don't have a girl to kiss dani boi" zAch said with a laugh, I hit his shoulder and gave him a look "what" he looked at me confused "well I guess your right but I don't need to make out with somebody every ten second to feel happy"

Zach shrugged "at least I'm getting some, and I'm younger than you" I rolled my eyes at Zach "keep being rude and your not going to get any" I gave him a peck as all the guys laughed.

"Baby" I laughed at him as I sat down and got on my phone

Sorry it's so short and that it isn't smut