cheater -Zach

"Get out " I said to Zach as I saw him kissing my sister, "oh baby it's not what it looks like", I nodded "right I'm going to say this once and only once get the fuck out of my house both of you and y/s/n if you ever I mean ever try to talk to me again I will literally punch you in the face so hard I knock you teeth out. I told you once that if you even kiss my boyfriend again you would get hit and Zach you promised me you weren't like the others so just leave"

My sister walked over to me and smiled, "see yo at the family reunion sis " I punched her as he shed a tear "fuck off you stupid bitch" she ran out of my house crying as Zach came up to me.

"She kissed me " I rolled my eyes as I walked up the stairs and he followed me "I didn't mean for this to happen" I pick up some of his clothes he left here as I threw that at him "I never want to see you again" he looked at me as I was now crying.

He tried to hug as I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away "I didn't mean this, I never want to hurt you I'm sorry" I grabbed his hand and put the engagement ring he gave me "I forgive you but I don't give cheaters second chances not even the ones I was hoping to have a great future will" he cried as he took the ring back.

I gave him one last peck "I love you y/n" I cried "I love you too Zach but leave before I hit you" he picked up his clothes and bag as he left.

——
Two weeks later.

I sat in the bathroom on the toilet "y/n hurry up or let me in" I rolled my eyes as I let Daniel in "how much longer" I looked down at my timer "a few seconds "

As the timer went off I reached for the pregnancy test and began crying "I'm pregnant " Daniel pulled me into his chest.

The guy I'm having a baby with cheated on me with my sister holy fuck "you have to tell him " I shook my head no "I can't no I swore to myself I would never ever see him again" Daniel looked at me.

"This now comes down to this baby" I rolled my eyes as I sat back down on the closed toilet, "fine your right and I'll tell him but I'll tell him when I'm ready" Daniel nodded as he got a call "speak of the devil" I laughed as he picked out the phone.

"Yes Zach" Zach always talked loud on the phone, "are you at y/n's" Daniel didn't say anything and I shook my head no "I'm just running around town doing a few things I'll be back at the studio soon" Zach let out a sigh "tell her I'm sorry, I love her and that I miss her " Daniel also let out a sigh as I felt a tear go down my cheek.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it Zach, you were supposed to be different you know that and that's all you wanted to be to her was the guy she married because you didn't cheat on her" I heard Zach and it sounded like he was crying. "I know and I hope she finds that guy because I love her enough to know that she should be happy with whoever threat her better than me anyway hm.. the boys said you needed to hurry the um album can't record itself"

"I'll be there in 15" Daniel hung up and hugged me "you need to tell him soon and I have to go but I love you y/n" I nodded as I pulled away from the hug "I will I love you too".

I sat on my bed and cried my eyes out, the next day I got out of bed and went to work.

"Good morning y/n" I smiled at my boss "can we talk in your office please" she looked at me weird "yes I hope you aren't quitting on me" I laughed as I sat down in the chair in front of her desk and she sat in front of me.

" I'm pregnant " she smiled "congratulations, I hope you and Zach are very happy" I looked sad for a minute "Zach and I are no longer together anyway don't want to bore you I just wanted to tell you so you have a head ups before I go into labor and take my maternity leave " she nodded as I left her office and went to mine.