the one w/ the actress -Daniel

"So y/n we know you had a lot of down time after the premiere of this movie, and we wanted to know if there was any hit music you've been listening too on this weird random trips you've been taking" I nodded at the host and smiled.

"Actually yes, I never really listen to rap or anything so yeah but there's this band called why don't we, they are great" the host smiled and nodded "heard it here first folks why don't we is the way to go" I laughed and nodded

"Here a group picture of these boys, which one do you like the most" I laughed as there was a picture of the boys up on the screen behind me "well they are all great but if I was being honest I'm a Daniels girl" I laughed as some of the fans agreed

"Seems like a lot of girls are" I nodded and laughed "their music is great what could you say right" the host laughed. When I got off stage my phone had been blowing up from my managers and different friends it was all a lot to take in.

"Jen what, I just got off stage" she laughed as she took a deep breath "So manger drake got you a meeting with an interviewer tomorrow that your really going to like" I laughed as I walked out to my car "oKay with who" he laughed

"That's what you need to find out by going tomorrow" we hung up and I make it home. I went on twitter to see that one of the why don't we boys had tweeted.

Imzachherron: woah @y/n just told the whole world about us, and said she was in @danielseaveys lane. Daniel how do you feel

I laughed to myself as I got the notification that the rest of the boys said something back to him.

Jonahmarais: it's so crazy that this person I have watched in movie and literally love and followed her since she got any social media, likes what I do for a living.

Jackaverymusic: even crazier that she is going to be sitting so close to us at the award show next week

Corbynbesson: I still don't believe I watch that interview with my eye balls and heard her say our bands name with my ears. Life's crazy

Daneilseavey: I feel great zach, and @y/n if you reading these sorry, we are weird and literally have all your movies and watch them on a daily

Y/n: well boys I really hope you guys all enjoy my new movie and tv show coming out, I'll get my managers to give y'all premie tickets. Hope to see all you boys there, and I can't wait to hear new music.

Y/n: oh and can't wait to see you at the award show 😀

I followed all of them back on twitter and Instagram and reached out to my managers to send they boys and their family out to my movie premiere along with a gift to congratulate them on coming out with trust fund baby.

I went to sleep that night and got another notification from my managers texting me telling me to go look at all the why don't we boys Instagram story.

"Okay first guys y/n freaking y/l/n talk about us being one of her favorite music, and she tweeted us"

I smiled as it moved to the next clip

"And she invited us to her new movie premiere and honestly it's so crazy" Zach laughed as Daniel walked in "to and she said that she was in my lane and I personally want to say y/n if your watching let me take you out on a date"

I laughed as it moved on to them actually getting the gifts I had sent them

"As it couldn't get any better, she wrote us this letter and it said how proud she was for tfb and that she can't wait to hear our full length album", "she sent us a chocolate cake and this here says "since I know Daniel doesn't like chocolate I also got him some watermelon" he zoomed in on his face and smiled.

"I'm in love" I blushed as I got a text telling me that I needed to get ready and head to my interview.

After I got dressed I made my way to this address and we walked in, "holy shit" I smiled as I met up with my managers "why didn't you tell me I was going to be on Ellen" they laughed as I said hi to everybody and it was time to start this interview.

"Welcome everybody, this is y/n great actress and great person" I smiled.

As the interview went on it was a bunch of questions about when I was doing more movies or filming for my tv show again.

"So last night this clip of you blew up, along with these tweets" I nodded as she pulled they video of me talking about why don't we "yeah well I was just telling the truth" she smiled.

I jump up and let out a little whimper as there was a really loud boo behind me, I got up to see all the why don't we boys standing there "omg hi oh my" I hugged all of them.

"Hey" I turned to Ellen and smiled really big "he don't we get a couch out here so they boys can sit" my eyes went wide as they brought a couch out and all the guys sat down, Daniel sitting the closest to me.

"So y/n how are you feeling" I let out a little giggle "overwhelmed" they all laughed and nodded

-///
"Momma is this really how you and dada meet?" I looked towards the screen and smiled as Daniel walked in the house and gave me a kiss, "yes baby that is how we met"

Daniel picked up our son and sat on the couch with his as I sat beside them "thank you Ellen" I laughed and Daniel and kissed him giving my son a forehead kiss.