Lets try something new- zachxdaniel

Warning: DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE BOYXBOY

"Baby wake up" Daniel said as he kissed his boyfriend Zach awake "no I don't want to" Daniel kissed Zach neck making the younger boy moan, "dani stop your making me hard I'm just trying to sleep" Daniel groaned.

"Come on and get up, all the guys are out of the house and I want to have fun" Zach huffed as he turned on his back "baby I'm still a little sore from the other day we went a little rough" Daniel blushed as he brought the younger boy into a kiss, " let's try something new then" Zach opened one eye and looked at his boyfriend "what is it" Daniel laughed as he kissed Zach.

"You top" zach was taken back, ever since Daniel and Zach started dating Zach hadn't topped "Are you sure" Zach began kissing Daniels neck as he let a moan slip out "yes, but please be gentle I haven't bottomed in forever" Zach nodded as he hovered over his boyfriend.

Zach slid Daniels boxers down, slowly pumping his member "fuck Zach" Zach loved Daniels moans. Daniel took off Zach underwear and grabbed the lube from the bedside table, Zach let out a moan as Daniel lube his dick up.

Zach placed his tip at Daniel entrance "are you ready?" Daniel nodded as Zach slowly moved his dick in Daniel. "Fuck so tight" Daniel let out a moan telling Zach he could continue moving in, once Zach had himself all the way in he waited til Daniel adjusted to his size.

"Deep throating You is easy but getting fuck in the ass by you hurts like a bitch" Zach laughed a little and kissed Daniel "it's will be over soon dani" daniel nodded telling Zach he could start moving now.

As Zach thrusted he keep getting closer and closer to his climax "I'm so fucking close" Daniel moan out as he came all over his and Zach chest, seeing his boyfriend explode pushed him over the edge.

Zach laid down next to Daniel, "I don't understand how you do that all the time Zach laughed as he grabbed Daniels hand and lead him to the shower. "You get stretched more and more and then it doesn't hurt " daniel kissed Zach as the stepped under the water "well if you like doing that from time to time baby we can switch up "

Zach blushed, not boyfriend of his ever let him switch up, it was he was always bottom or top "thanks dani boy" they washed up and got out. They both got dressed and walked downstairs "ew" is all we heard from the guys, "I thought you said they were out" Daniel nodded.

"I though they left" they looked towards the guys "and we though Daniel was a top and never a bottom"