Daniel requested (insta)

I watched as he walked down the hallway, he smirked at me as he shot me a wink, last night at a party me and Daniel seavey hooked up, he his the schools badboy and I told myself that I wouldn't but his lips were addicting.

I opened my locker as I rolled my eyes, "so babygirl last night was fun" he whispered in my ear as it sent shivers down my spine.

————
I moaned as he slipped two finger in me and attacked my neck with kisses "Daniel this is wrong" he nodded as he rubbed my clit and I moaned again "so tell me to stop babygirl".

He laughed as he kissed down my chest "that's exactly what I thought"

———-
"It was a mistake" he laughed as he looked around "why didn't you stop me then, I would have stop if only you had said the word" I rolled my eyes "I was drunk and horny Daniel did you really expect me to turn you away" he laughed and nodded.

"I like to see it as you've wanted me forever and you finally got me" I shook my head as I shut my locker and turned to walk away, "I never wanted you"

—————
"Sophie, your so good with your mouth babygirl" I swirled my tongue around his tip as he moaned again and out my hair up in a ponytail with his hands a she pushed my head down more.

I jerked what I couldn't fit in my mouth as I moaned as his hips bucked up, I licked up his shaft as I stood up "show me how good you are with your mouth"

—————-
"Look babygirl, I cant let you walk away mad" I rolled my eyes "and why would that be Daniel" he looked to the ground and then back up at me as he was licking his lips "because that was the best head I've ever gotten" I rolled my eyes and turned back around.

"Daniel you are so low and disgusting" he laughed "you weren't thinking that last night when you were moaning under me, "I was drunk and I was horny, I would have been doing the same thing if anybody else was there when you were" he laughed "Trust me babygirl that's so not true" I rolled my eyes.

"My names sophie"

————

He slowly slid into me as I moaned, when his thrust sped up he hit my g-spot each and every time. I ran my fingernails down his back more that Likely leaving my mark all down his back.

"Ohh babygirl" I kissed his neck as my lips finally met his again for what felt like the millionth time tonight, he rubbed my clit as o felt myself about to cum. "I'm going to cum dani" he nodded as he went faster making me clench around him and cum.

I felt him twitch and fill the condom

————-

"Daniel what we did last night was not something I wanted to do now if you don't mind shutting up about it and leaving me alone" he laughed "so what do you want me to do about my back and the hickeys" I rolled my eyes "the same thing I did with my hickeys, cover them up" he laughed.

"No babygirl, I don't cover none of my hickeys up, I don't cover any proof of good sex up"