Request (lizbeth)

"Liz hurry up let's go" I rolled my eyes at Zach and walked out of the bathroom "Zach I swear your annoying sometimes" he kissed my cheek as we walked out of the door to leave. We were going to the boys and his house for dinner, I was already kinda tried and just wanted to sleep.

"Baby I'm tried do we have to" Zach started the car and laughed at me as I put my head back and closed my eyes "babe you said we would go, come on for me" I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"For you fine" he kissed me and drove off, I didn't live far from the guys we really could have walked but Zach didn't want to. When we got there I fixed my dress as we walked in, I was pulled into a hug by Daniel, then Jonah, then corbyn and last but not least jack "lookin good" I laughed as Zach clenched his jaw.

"Thank you" I sat on the couch next to Christina and sighed "let me guess you haven't gotten any sleep either" I rolled my eyes and laughed "but Zach said he would take me home soon, I just needed to come a support or something" she laughed as jack sat next to us.

"Well hello lady's" we had started a conversation and I could tell that Zach wasn't really having it with jack. Jack and I used to have a small thing till jack found somebody else, and Zach now thinks since he doesn't have that girl that he is trying to get me back and Zach always get so jealous.

Zach's POV
Liz knows how I feel about jack, I couldn't take my eyes off of them "dude maybe if you would take your eye off of jack for one second " I looked towards Daniel as he grabbed my shoulder. "There's nothing between them anymore, she is happy with you" I rolled my eyes and looked towards Jonah as he agreed with Daniel.

"You guys don't understand, she is always so fucking happy with him" Liz laughed as I looked over to her, she had her hand on jack's shoulder "look you just need to trust her and know that when she is around you she is ten times as happy".

I clenched my jaw as jack placed his hand on Liz's knee "I trust her just not so much him" Daniel laughed and placed his hand back by his waist "then just accepted the fact that technically he had her first and she chose you" I rolled my eyes as I checked the time.

"Guy I have to get Liz back home, she has work tomorrow" I gave Jonah, Daniel and corbyn a hug as I walked over to Liz.

"Hey baby you ready to go"

Liz's POV

I nodded as I gave Christina, and jack a hug. I was now being pulled out of the house into Zach car "babe what is wrong with you" he shook his head as he drove off.

"Do you like him" I place my bag down on the counter and took of my heels "who are you talking about" he gave me a look as I rolled my eyes.

"No I don't like jack if that's what your asking" I walked upstairs as he followed "you let him place his hand on you tight", "it was my knee and if you had looked you saw me move my knee, so he would take it off in which he did" I took my earrings out and my make up off.

I walked out as Zach pushed me against the wall, "I'm the only one that should be touching you" I rolled my eyes as he kissed down my neck "Zach I'm so not in the mood right now, I just want to sleep"

He shut me up by kissing me, I kissed back knowing there is no way of making him stop tonight, I guess I could use a little stress relief. He slipped off my dress and my bra, he laid me on the bed and hovered over me.

He rubbed my clit over my underwear as I let out a few moans "I should be the only person touch you crave" he bite my earlobe and kissed down my neck.

He slid my underwear down and stuck two fingers in me, making me arch my back. He sucked on my clit as I felt myself getting closer and closer to my climax "I'm going to cum Zach" he took his fingers out and kissed back up my body.

He got undressed and rolled a condom on, he rubbed his tip on my clit and slowly slid into me "faster Zach" he slammed into me. "That's right scream my name baby" he went faster and with each thrust he hit my g-spot.

"Oh my Zach fuck yes" I left marks all down his back as he left hickeys all over my breast "I'm so fucking close Zach" I moan in his ear as he took a deep breath as kissed my neck.

As I came I clenched around him, his thrust got sloppy as he came and pulled out. He laid on his back and winced "ow fuck baby, you really got my back" I kissed him as I cuddled into him.

"You fucked me harder than normal" he smiled, "Your all mine" I closed my eyes as he pulled me closer to him "yes, your and only yours. Don't think just because jack and I have a past means I'll ever leave you for him" he nodded a kissed me "I'm just a jealous kind of guy that's all"