Rumors

Ugh.
Another day at hell school. I suddenly remember what I did yesterday. I regret dying my hair. I look in the mirror and I'm shocked to see a new person waiting to kick some ass right now. I put on some stylish clothes and put smokey eye makeup on and head out. Jennie approaches.
Jennie:" Y/N? Is that you?"
Y/N:" Yes it's me."
Jennie:" OMG you look so cute you can be paired up with Taehyung. Also they call him V."
Chills go down my spine. I give her a death glare.
Y/N:" Never.Say.That.Again."- I growl.
Jennie:" WHOA DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE YOU MAD SORRY..."
We walk in silence the rest of the way there. As I get to my locker people look at me with shocked faces. As I get my stuff from my locker, V comes by.
Shit.....
V:" Hey, my sexy lady."- He winks at me. I roll my eyes.
Y/N:" Says the one who called me a nerd." - I walk away from him in silence.
As I get to class, V catches my wrist.
V:" Look, I'm sorry about what happened yesterday okay? You just looked really nerdy to me........"
Y/N:" Oh OK, so you like me now because of my looks?! What kind of a person are you?! Get away from me! I never want to see you again!"- he jolts back from what I said. I quietly walk over to my desk in peace.
.......

At lunch I sit next to Jimin. He sits next to his other friends.
Ugh. Taehyung.
I look for Jennie but she's already sitting by her other friends - and the whole table is full. I dreadfully sit down by Jimin and start eating.
??:" Hey, Jimin is she your other friend? She's hot." - I look up.
Who the fuck was he?
Jimin:" Uh, Y/N, this is Jeon Jungkook, he's a cutie lil bunny." - Jungkook starts to smile and laugh.
Cute.
I smile back.
Jungkook suddenly lifts his head up while we're eating.
Jungkook:" Wait, are you that one girl everybody's talking about?"
Y/N:" What?!"- I look at Jimin. He sighs.
Jimin:" Look, there's been rumors spreading that you and V are dating together."
Oh hell no.