YeonJi

Y/N:" V, you're finally awake!!"

I hug him.

V:" W-where's everybody else?"

Y/N:" They're playing video games downstairs."

V:" Oh."

I look at him.

Y/N:" V, can you please tell me who your sister is? I'm dying to know."

V gives a deep breath.

V:" She was my only sister. Her name was YeonJi. Our mother died when YeonJi was 10. She died from illness. Then, my dad started to drink. He drank wine and alcohol.  He started to get abusive and possessive. He would hit YeonJi and even sometimes rape her. I couldn't stand it. There was screaming everywhere around the house. Then I couldn't stand it anymore, and...................killed him."

I gasped.

V takes I'm another deep breath, trying hard not to cry.

V:" And now YeonJi is now in the hospital, getting treated. She's with another family. But she goes to the hospital often. I meet her from time to time. But whenever I see her face filled with fear, it reminds me what I did."

Y/N:" Did you ever get caught? For like, killing your dad?"

He shakes his head.

V:" No, but I will always feel guilt for what I did."

I had him.

Y/N:" It's ok. He deserved it. He abused and raped your only sister!!"

V nods.

V:" Thanks, Y/N. That really helps."

I smile. He smiles sadly.

V:" I wonder what she's doing right now."

Y/N:" We should go visit."

V:" Right now?"

Y/N:" Someday, yes."

V rests his head on mine. We stay like this for a couple moments.

We hear all the members including Jennie all rush up here. We look up, concerned.

V:" What is it?"

J-Hope, Suga, and Jennie gulp.

Jennie:" We watched the news and..."

J-Hope:" Y-Y-YeonJi........she..."

Suga:" Died.......in a.......car accident......"

Our eyes widen.