A Fight(FINAL CHAPTER)

The next morning I wake up.

V isn't there........

I get ready for school - hurrying to see if V is at school.

When I get to school, I see V. I smile.

As I rush towards him, I instantly stop. He was flirting with other girls.

Why......

It felt like I've been pushed down a stairway. I feel tears coming down to my cheeks. I wipe them away and head to class.

(At home)

I go to the park - my favorite place to stay to relieve my stress. I sit on the swing and look up at the sky.

People are not swings. You can't keep pushing them away and expecting them to come back.

I sigh, looking at the sky. If only I had wings, I would fly away where no one could find me.

I turn around. V.

V:" Y/N."

I instantly look away. I didn't want to be by him or talk to him after that happened.

V:" Hello? Earth to Y/N? Can you listen or at least look at me?"

I still don't listen. I ignore him comepletly.

He turns me towards him, and kisses me. I put back, wiping the kiss with my hand and my face filled with disgust.

Y/N:" What's wrong with you?! You just made me a song yesterday and now you act like this!!"

V:" Oh shut up!! It's not like you'll ever do something for me anyway. The song was just shit anyway. It now doesn't exist."

He takes the paper and rips it apart.

I start to cry.

I never knew love could be like this.......

Y/N:" Why?! Why V?! What have I ever done to you?!?! You write a song, ghen tip it apart like it's nothing!! I WISH I WAS NEVER WITH YOU! I HATE YOU!! I can protect myself. I don't need you anymore."

I start to walk away. I didn't notice that a car was coming by.

V:" Y/N!! LOOK OUT!!"

He shoves me away from the road. I hear so.ething smash. I look at it.

V.......

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!

I run to him, my hands cupping just beautiful face. I cry.

Y/N:" V?!?! V!! LISTEN TO ME!! WAKE UP!! PLEASE, WAKE UP!! TAE TAE, LISTEN!! WAKE UP!!"

- End......