Extra Part - OTP Questions!

I decided that from now on, every 5th/10th chapter (depends on how long the second installment will be!) will have an extra part. After each extra part, the story will continue on normally, so you don't need to read these to understand the story. It's sort of a bonus, which adds a little bit of depth to the story and characters!

These extra parts will be about: backstories, character sheets or explanations about magic, vampires, how this world works etc.

Today's first extra part will be about the canon couple Rebecca and Baldwin. I found a tumblr post on OTP questions, and I wanted to answer them :)

 I found a tumblr post on OTP questions, and I wanted to answer them :)

Question 1: Who spends almost all of their money on the other?

Baldwin loves spoiling Rebecca, and even though she loves all of his gifts, she feels bad he's spending so much money on her.

Question 2: Who sleeps in the other's lap?

Baldwin on Rebecca's, definitely! He's a vampire, therefore he already has a hard time to sleep normally. But in Rebecca's arms, he can rest easily.

Question 3: Who walks around the house half-naked and who yells at them to put on some clothes?

Baldwin would walk around naked, while Rebecca would yell at him embarrassed. Baldwin doesn't understand, because "back then this wasn't  much of a deal at all. Becca, no, stop screaming, why are you wrapping your vest around me?"

Question 4: Which one tells the other not to stay up all night and which one stays up all night anyway?

Rebecca often tries her hardest to stay awake at night to be with Baldwin more, but he always insists she gets some rest. "We have the whole day to us, hamsar-am." "And soon the whole night!"

Question 5: Which one tries to make food for the other but burns it all by accident and which one tells them that it's okay and makes them both cookies?

Rebecca would probably burn the food, since she never had to learn how to cook, and Baldwin would insist it's alright. He would cook the food while Rebecca would bake, which she is surprisingly good at.

Question 6: Which one reads OTP prompts and says "Oh that's us!" and which one goes "Eh, not really"?

Let's be honest, it's a wonder a vampire like Baldwin handles technology so well, but tumblr would be too hard for him. Rebecca would read the prompts, and Baldwin would always agree because he is such a lovesick vampire.

Question 7: Which one constantly wears the other's clothes?

There's not a day Rebecca is sleeping in her own pj's, just saying.