Chapter 1: The snowball

Mike's PoV:

     All of my friends left me to go dancing so I was left alone at the table. I was so bored, until she walked in. My heart started to race and I stood up. I watched as she scanned the room with her beautiful brown eyes. When her eyes met mine she smiled. She was the most beautiful thing in the whole world. We walked up to each other, I said,

     "You look beautiful." She smiled and looked down.

     "Do you wanna dance?"

     "I don't know how" she said a little nervous.

     I shook my head, "I don't know either. Do you want to figure it out?" She nodded her head and I grabbed her hand taking her out to the middle of the dance floor.

    "Like this", I took her arms and put them on my shoulders and she intertwined her fingers around my neck. "Yeah, like that" I said.

Eleven's PoV:

     I was so nervous when Mike asked me to dance with him. I've never done it before, but when he said that he hasn't danced either, it calmed me down a bit. He put my arms around my neck and I felt my face get warm. I felt weird, but it also felt good. It was hard to look him in the eye, and then suddenly he put his lips on mine and I was surprised, but I liked it. After that our foreheads touched and my face was very hot.

     "Hey Mike, Eleven can you come here please?" Mike's mom said to us after we left the dance floor.

     "Sure" Mike said.

     "I talked to Hopper and he said that we could have El stay with us in the basement, I already have a bed down there for you".

     "Thanks Mrs. Wheeler! I would love to stay with you!"

     After that, we told Nancy and we left to go home. Me and Mike sat in the back of the car.

     "Hey El?"

     "Yes Mike?" I said.

     "I, uh, n-never mind." He said looking away quickly.

     "Oh, okay."

Mike's PoV:

     I was gonna tell her that I liked her, that was close. I'm not ready to say that yet. She probably doesn't even know what that feeling is.

     When we got home, my mom said that she would be pulling us out of school for a month due to the recent events that happened.

     "Since were not going to school for a while, I will not be home that much, I will be in a lot of meetings and stuff for work so I will leave Nancy in charge of you two. I also bought clothes for you El, and a backpack and useful school supplies because I have enrolled you into school with Mike."

     So I guess we won't be in school for a while, I guess that means I can have more free time with El and teach her some things before school starts again.

     "Hey Mike?"

     "Yeah El?"

     "Can I ask you some questions?"

     We were sitting on El's new bed in the basement.

     "Sure, go ahead."

     "Tonight, at the snowball. Whenever I looked at you, my face would get hot and I would feel all tingly. What is that feeling? Is it good?"

     I looked at her and blushed a little. "Yes. That is a very good feeling, it's the feeling someone get when a person likes that person."

     "But I don't feel like that when I'm with your friends, I like them too."

    "There are two different likes, one of them is like having friends, the other one makes you feel lots of different good emotions at once when you see that person. When you saw me you blushed."

     "What is blush?"

     "Its when you see the person you like and your face gets warm and your cheeks turn pink."

     "Oh, I- I like you Mike."

     "I like you too El, goodnight."

Authors note~
Woah, this was so cute ahhh. This is my first story I hope you like it!