Chapter 19: Inside Will's mind

Will's PoV:

     Mike And El were in the lab. They didn't kill it. I was scared because I had thought that the voice in my head had finally died, that I was completely free...

     "Will..."

     I jumped slightly. everyone was still talking.

     "Will, I know you can hear me..."

     I left the room a quickly as I could, I could already feel myself sweating.

     "What do you want?!"

     My voice cracked.

     "I need you to do something for me..."

     "Will honey, Are you alright?"

     "Yes mom, I'm fine."

     Mike's PoV:

     Me and El woke up the next morning to find Wolfe and his men drag us out and start training. We were still in our hospital gowns.

     "Here Eleven, Twelve, take these and go get changed, once your done come right back here. And don't try and run away, it'll only make it worse."

     We nodded our heads and left to go get changed.

El's PoV:

     After we were changed, we went back to see Dr. Wolfe.

     "Okay, you two know the drill, me and a few others will be watching through this window."

     I just nodded my head and went to work.

     ~

     after our training finished me and Mike went to go eat lunch in our rooms.

     "You okay?" Mike asked putting down his sandwich.

     I nodded my head.

     He went quiet. Mike didn't do very well in training today, he passed out multiple times and the tips of his fingers are slightly blue from the electricity.

     "I don't think I can do this El, I'm too weak. I won't be able to protect you. We-we might..."

     He started crying.

     "No Mike. We won't die. Your just not yet recharged yet since when we were at your aunts house." I pulled him into a tight hug.

3rd person, Byers home:

     Everyone was racing around the house trying to figure out a plan to get them back. Max had come over and the kids were all in Will's room.

     "Do you know why they took them back?" Lucas asked.

     Everyone shook their heads. Will looked pale, just staring off into space.

     "Will are you alright?" Max asked concerned.

     he just stared off into space.

     "Will, Will? Will!" Lucas called, he still wasn't responding so he slapped him.

     "What was that for!" Will yelled acting like nothing happened.

     "You were staring off into space," Dustin said.

     "What are you talking about?" Will said a little too suddenly. 

     "Come on, tell us." Lucas said annoyed.

     "No."

     "Will..." Max said.

     "No."

     Lucas grabbed his shoulders. "Will whats going on." 

     "I said NO!" He shrugged his arms off and stormed out.

     "Lucas, you should go to him." Max said placing her hand on his shoulder. he nodded his head and left the room.

     He found Will outside sitting on the porch and sat next to him, he was crying.

     "Will..." 

     "Don't talk to me." will said through tears.

     "Will, were best friends, talk to me. Please."

     Will looked at him with sad eyes. 

     "I can't"

     "Yes you can, tell me."

     "Mike and El are in trouble." He said with a much lower voice and flung Lucas away from him.

     "Will?" Lucas said getting up.

     Will's eyes had turned black and had a wicked grin on his face.

     "Will's not here right now."