Chapter 20: Will's Friend

Put music on when it says "I looked over and saw him walking towards them. His eyes a dark black."

El's PoV:

     Later that day, me and Mike started our training.

     "Good afternoon kids." Dr. Wolfe said as he entered the room.

     I nodded my head at him and Mike said good morning.

     Mike didn't look very good, he was very pale and had bags under his eyes.

     "Mike, are you okay?" I asked when Wolfe left the room.

     He nodded his head.

     "Are you sure?" 

     "Yeah I'm fine." He said, his voice shaking.

     As the rest of day went by, Mike was struggling to keep consciousness and his nose and ears had dried blood all around him. I didn't even shed a drop. I was worried.

~

     After training ended for the day, I took Mike to the bathroom and started wiping the blood off his face. He just stood there, quiet, emotionless. It scared me.

     "Mike..."

     He looked at me, and when his eyes met mine, he broke down. Grabbing my shoulders and hugged me tightly.

     "Mike its okay, we'll get through this, I promise."

     He looked up.

     "Okay."

Lucas' Pov:

     I stared into his eyes, they changed color and he didn't look like Will anymore, Will was too happy, too cheerful. This Will was different.

     he got up and started walking away.

     "Will! Will, Get back here!" I yelled, loud enough for the people inside to hear and they all came running out. I ran towards Will.

     "Don't touch me." He said shoving me away.

     I grabbed his shoulders and when I did, my vision changed to something new. I was standing in front of the Byers' home but everything looked off, the air was dusty and stuff was floating around. The upsidown. Then I heard a yell.

     "Mike..."

     "Mike."

     "Mike!"

     I ran towards the noise and I saw a gigantic creature standing over El and Mike. El was yelling at Mike but he was unconscious on the ground. Then a person came out. Will.

     After I saw Will, I snapped back to reality but I was on the ground.

     "Lucas!" Dustin screamed.

     "What happened?" I said sitting up.

     "We heard you scream, and when we came outside, we saw you and Will. When you grabbed him, you fell unconscious." Hopper said.

     "Where's Will?" Joyce said.

     "He ran away." Max said.

     "We need to find him." I said standing up and brushing myself off.

     "Whats going on?" Joyce said, her voice getting higher because she's worried. 

     "I think It got him."