Chapter 6: The lab

3rd person:

     When Mike woke up, he was strapped to a table in a cold white room. He tried to move but the straps were too tight. He also had something in his mouth to keep him from making any noise.

     "Hello Mike, you tried to escape. So I had you moved into this room to keep you from going anywhere." The familiar snake like voice rung out through the room.

     Mike was terrified, he couldn't move, speak, or do anything. He was helpless.

El's PoV:

     I couldn't take it anymore, Mike is trapped in that's and all were doing is watching him. We're not helping him, and he's hurting.

     "We need to go and get him." I said to everyone.

     "He's hurting and all we are doing is watching him get hurt, I don't want him to suffer. We need to go. Now."

     "El's right. We're not helping him at all, we need to go and get him. El, can you find out exactly where he is in the lab?" Will said.

     "Yes I can find him."

Will's PoV:

     We handed El the blindfold and everything went quiet.

     When she took it off she wiped her nose and said,

     "He's in the second floor, room 135."

     We grabbed our backpacks and gear and we headed out. I really hope Mike is okay. He's my best friend and I don't want to lose him.

Dustin PoV:

     We all hopped into Jim's truck and we headed to the lab. When we got there we snuck In. It was night time by the time we got there so most of the guards went home.

     "Alright, we head upstairs, take Mike, and leave to the cabin. Everyone got that?" Hopper said to us when we got out of the truck.

     When we got inside we didn't see any guards. They were all gone.

El's PoV:

     We need to get Mike, after we get him were going to the cabin me and Jim stayed at.

     We went up the stairs to the second floor and there was all of the guards. They were guarding the door of Mike's room.

     You could hear screaming. It took a lot of effort to not cry.

     What I did next was unbelievable. I just walked towards the guards. And I snapped my head to the side and they all fell down, dead.

     My nose started to bleed and I felt weak.

     But that wouldn't stop me. I flung open the door and blew all of the people into the wall.

     "Mike! Mike it's me El! We're here to save you!"

     He was asleep. Jim then took the straps off and carried him out.

     When we got into the truck, alarms started going off and we sped away. Mike was safe with us now.

     When we all got to the cabin, Jim laid him down on the couch and started to bandage him up.

     After he was finished I went over to Mike.

     "Mike? Mike are you okay?"

     He was still sleeping, so I grabbed his hand and started crying.

Nancy's PoV:

       It was so sad watching El and Mike. They were so in love with each other. It's like they couldn't function if the other wasn't there. They were apart of each other.

     "Lets give them some space," I said to the others.

     We all left the room and started to clean up the house.

El's PoV:

     I fell asleep holding Mike's hand. And the next morning, he woke up.

     "El?"

     "Mike you're okay!" I said tearing up and pulled him in for a hug. The others were in the other room.

     "El I've missed you so much!"

     "I've missed you too." I said taking his hand again.

     He then leaned in and we kissed. Mike is so strong. He stayed strong when he was taken away and hurt.

     "I love you Mike."

     "I love you too El." We smiled at each other.

     Then the others came in.

     "Mike!" Everyone said when they came in. They all hugged him and we cleaned the house.

     We were gonna be staying here for a while.

Authors note~
Slightly shorter chapter today, I was very busy. Hope you like it! ps. The story isn't over yet ;)