Chapter 5: Mike

Mike's PoV:

     The room was cold. I was sitting in a chair and my arms and legs were tied to it. Then the door opened.

     "Hello Mike. I've heard a lot about you."

     "Who are you? W-why am I here?!"

     "Well Mike, my name is Dr. David Wolfe, I work here at the lab. I brought you here because I know you and Eleven have a sort of, connection. Do you know where she is? I'd like to see her again." His smile made my stomach turn.

     "No."

     "Well then Mike. I'm not letting you leave until you tell me where she is. Take him to a room."

     Two men in all white came over and untied me.

     "No stop! Let me go! You can't do this to me!" I screamed as they took me down a hall and threw me into a dark room.

     I started crying, they can't get her. If they get her back I don't know what I'd do. I can't go back to a life without El.

El's PoV:

     We need to call Jim I thought. He can help us.

     "Nancy?"

     "Yes?"

     "Call Jim, I think he can help."

     Nancy walked upstairs and dialed his number. A few minutes later she came back downstairs.

     "He's coming in ten minutes."

     We waited in the basement, it was very quiet. I didn't like it.

     We heard a knock.

     "He's here." Dustin called when he ran upstairs to get the door.

     "So I've heard that Mike's gone?" I ran to him and hugged him tightly. Tears formed in my eyes.

     "Y-yes. We we-were eating lunch and he went to go downstairs. But when we came down a few minutes later he was gone. They took him." I started crying again.

     "Shh, it's okay. We'll find him. I promise."

     "Promise?"

     "Promise."

3rd person:

     They all sat in the basement for a while trying to figure out how to get Mike.

     "Maybe we just monitor him for a few days and see what they do to him?" Will suggested.

     "Yeah we could do that." Hopper said.

     They all decided that they were gonna spend a few days at the Wheeler's house so they can find Mike.

«Time skip» next morning

El's PoV:

     They handed me the blindfold and concentrated on Mike. A few seconds later I found myself in the familiar dark space.

     I heard nothing but I saw a figure start to appear. Mike.

     He had his knees to his chest and was in a dark room.

     "Mike?"

     He disappeared. I took the blindfold and wiped my nose.

     "He's in one of the empty rooms."

     "Did he look okay?" Nancy asked worried.

     "He looked like he hasn't slept."

     "Oh Mike." Said Nancy.

Mike's PoV:

     The room was very cold and quiet. I haven't slept at all, and I feel terrible. Bruises go up and down my arms from the men in white dragging me around. Then suddenly the door opened.

     "Hello Mike, I'm just here to give you some food." Dr. Wolfe said with that sickening grin.

     He pulled up a chair and sat in front of me, and just watched. He didn't say anything. He just watched as I ate.

     I had an idea.

     The door was open.

     Wolfe got up and walked behind me facing away from me and I got up. Still facing away from me I slipped a piece of the food into the lock so it would stay unlocked.

     "I guess I'll just be leaving then. Your not gonna budge." Wolfe said walking out the door and closing it.

     I'll leave this place tonight.

     When it was night I quietly opened the door and went down the hall. Luckily this area of the lab was familiar to me and I knew where the exit was. As I kept going down the hall I heard footsteps. I looked for the closest door and went for it. It was a closet.

     I waited for about 3 minutes before I opened the door again. As I walked out I turned the corner and there was the exit. As I approached it I smiled.

     Then I felt something hit my head and everything went blank.

Authors note~
This chapter is so emotional! Ahh I'm so scared for Mike. Also! So sorry for the late update!