Different

Anabelle's POV
" Ana, take this order to Table 10. Hurry up," My boss says snapping his fingers at the same time. I sigh taking the plates of food and walking out the kitchen with the plates in hand. I take it out to Table 10 and start to set down 3 plates on the table.

"Anabelle, nice name," I heard. I looked up and saw a guy with blonde hair, holding a camera in his hand. He was joined by 2 other people.

"Thanks," I said as I quickly looked away from his breath taking eyes. Before walking away, I placed the last plate and started walking back to the kitchen. Behind me, I heard the familiar voice of the blonde guy say "Smash."

Attractive, but he seems lowkey annoying.

About an hour and a half later, I went to go clean Table 10. I pick up the dirty plates and pick up a napkin that had something written in blue ink.

This is for Ms. Anabelle.
I'll be back tomorrow :)

I look back down at the table and see a 50 dollar bill. My eyes widen, looking around to see if the Blonde Guy was still around so I can give his money back. I look out the window and spot him across the street as he's being recorded by one of his friends. I rushed out the diner with the money in hand and ran across the street after making sure there was no cars passing on each direction. Before I knew it, I was right next to him. He was too busy talking to the camera to even notice that I was there.

"Um, excuse me Mr," I said and he turns his attention towards me. I turn a shade of red from embarrassment.

"Logan. Logan Paul," he says with a kind smile.

"Mr. Paul, here is your money," I say extending out my hand with the money in it.

Please take it.

" Any other girl would take that money and buy something with it," Logan said. I looked at the guy holding the camera and the other guy next to him, in which seemed to be a dwarf. 

"Oh, this is Brendan," Logan says pointing towards the guy with the camera.

"This is Evan, Dwarf Mamba," Logan says as Evan comes running up to Logan and doing a handshake that does a whistling sound. Logan looks at me with a laugh.

"I think you need some Maverick Merch," Logan says and takes off the red backpack that he wore. He took out a blue shirt that had a survey on it with the words "U gud, bro? Yes or no?"

Logan places the shirt on top of me and looks at me in the eyes. Brendan, the guy with the camera, comes closer to us to get a better shot.

"You good, bro?" he says in an intense voice.

"I'd be good if there was not a camera in my face and you, Mr. Logan Paul, could just take your money so that I can leave and go back to work," I said, feeling myself already start to ramble.

"You dont know this vlog life, bro," he says, looking at the camera, then back at me.

"Take the money," Logan said to me again and I roll my eyes.

"Look, I'm not just some girl who takes money, big amount of money, from a stranger and buys stupid stuff. I'm my own person and I can't take this."

Everything goes quiet except for the people walking around us on the sidewalk.

"Brendan, camera down," Logan instructs and Brendan does as he is told. Logan looks at me again and smiles.

"You have some balls," he said putting on his backpack, "kind of surprised."

"Thanks, I guess," I said with a sigh,"please just take your money."

I handed the money at him again. Logan simply shook his head and took a piece of paper out from his pocket, then signaling Brendan for a pen. Once he got his pen, he wrote something on the paper, folded it, then handed it to me.

"Look, I ask you for you to not be freaked out by me. Come to this place and then I'll take that money. If you dont trust, there is some information in this paper where you can search me up. See you later," Logan says last. I grab the paper from his hand and he walks away with his friends, leaving me with the money, shirt, and now a paper with his information.

I open the piece of paper and saw an address, along with a phone number.

Come to my house and we'll take it from there.
Get to know me better from:
YT: Logan Paul Vlogs
IG: LoganPaul
Merch: loganpaul.com/shop

Great, now I might head to his house.