He Would Never...

Logan's POV
For a few weeks now, I've been filming a sequel to The Thinning, a movie I acted in, called The Thinning : A New World Order. It's almost an everyday thing coming to set, but I find it fun. The only bad thing is that it kind of hold me back from vlogging a little.

I was finally done filming for the day. It was almost about to be 10 at night, but I'm not as tired as I usually am. As I walk out of set, I see Lydia waiting for me by her car.

"You ready?" she asked. I simply nodded and we got inside her car.

Once she turns on the car, she stops and looks at me. I look at her in confusion.

"Do you want to get a drink or something?" Lydia asks looking down at her legs and I chuckled.

"Yeah, sure. I could use a few drinks." Lydia smiles and then starts to drive.

-

The bar was full, but we still managed to find seats and get drinks. Me and Lydia started talking about random things that later, was starting to make no sense. Our laughter was becoming loud and our talking was starting to slurr. At one point, I felt like I couldnt control the words leaving my mouth. 

"Lydia, why are you so beautiful?" I say, making her blush as she giggles. Lydia gets up and goes behind me, running her hands down my arms and then kissing my neck.

"Come on, let's get out of here." she whispers in my ear. She leaves a 50 dollar bill and I get up, looking at the dollar bill for a split moment. I started to follow Lydia out the door, my vision being slightly blurry.

The dollar bill reminded me of something, someone, but I couldnt remember of what or who. I simply shrugged it off.

Once we got home, I locked the door. Before I knew it, Lydia was pulling me up the stairs to my bedroom. She opened the door, leaded me inside, and then pushed me onto the bed before closing the door. I watched her as she walked towards me slowly. My vision was a blur,  but I knew exactly what was going to happen. I tried getting up, but everything seemed to spin.

"Lydia.." I called out softly.

"Shh" she says, crawling on top of me. She was now topless, with only her bra on.

"But, A-Ana- "

"She will never be able to give you what I can." Lydia says before running her hand down my body and palming me through my pants. I knew I'd regret my last few actions.

Anabelle's POV
I was tip toeing up the stairs to the bedroom me and Logan share. I had just arrived from work and the whole way home, I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. I didnt know why I felt nervous or fear or whatever I was feeling, but then I knew why once I reached the top step and heard moans.

I noticed the noises are not coming out of Brendan's or Evan's room...but Logan's.

In my heart, I already knew what was going on. I didnt want to believe it. I denied it. It cant be. He would never try to hurt me. He would never...

I touched the door nob of his room, and slowly turned it. His name was being yelled louder and louder as the door cracked open. I opened the door widely and saw a girl riding Logan, having sex. Once the light from the hallway hit inside the room, the girl turns around and my eyes widen seeing who it was. Lydia.

She quickly gets off of him and covers herself with the bed sheets. Logan sits up and sees me. My eye's water and his eyes fill with panic, regret. But I couldnt stand there and just look at that face that may do the worst thing ever, and forgive him.

"Ana-" Logan starts but I am already running down the stairs sobbing.

He did it. He hurt me.

I ran out the front door and ran to my bike, grabbing hold of the handlebars. I started rolling my bike out when someone grips my arm.

"Baby, we need to talk." I heard and the tears fell even harder hearing his voice.

"Go away." I whimpered, not even moving his hand away or even walking out. I felt frozen in time.

He did it because you werent good enough.
You're too fat now.
You lost your worth.

"I have an explanation-" Logan started and I yanked my arm away, still not looking at him.

"It already sounds like an excuse." I said in an angry tone.

The voices will now attack 10x more harder knowing that I have been broken again. The picture of Logan and Lydia comes in mind again.

I hate myself.

Then Jake came to mind. I started walking with my bike out the gate when Logan pulls me back and I turn around and push him away.

"Leave me alone, Logan!" I yell drying up the tears that were still falling.

"I cant let you go like that, Anabelle. Where will you even go?" Logan says and I throw my hands in the air, in frustration.

"I have better places to be than here. Let me be more specific. I'm going to Jake's house because even he has a better heart than you." At this point, the pain in my heart was speaking. "I cant believe you'd do such thing. You act like I'm your world, you treat me like your world, and you even kiss me. But I'm guessing that was a lie, huh? You know what, I hope you are fucking happy. I hope Lydia is too because she finally go what she wanted." I noticed Logan was crying. Th tears falling down like rain. " For the first time..in my life.. I actually felt like I wasnt alone. For the first time, I actually felt like I had found the one. But there I go lying to myself again." I said last before turning my heels and walking out that gate and riding my bike onto the road. 

-

Anabelle: Open the door
Jake: Why?
Anabelle: Please just open the door, Jake.

The door opened and he was there. I didnt take me 2 seconds to even run into his arms and cry.

"H-he-"

"Sh...I know"