Lydia

Logan's POV
"You son of a bitch! How can you fire me like that? That's unfair and so god damn wrong!" Lydia yelled, causing people to stare in our direction. Her hands were gripping the sides of the tables tightly, making her nuckles go white.

"What's unfair and wrong is you telling Anabelle that she isn't good enough for me. Telling her that she is a piece of shit when she isnt. That's what's wrong, Lydia. I don't know what was in you and what she did to you to even recieve such disrespect from you, but that's unfair. Not this. This is completely fair whether you like it or not." I said.

Lydia grew red on her face from anger and embarrassment. She stood up from her chair, still holding on to the table.

"She deserved it!! She deserves everything she has! She stole what I wanted and I will NEVER let her get away with it!" Lydia screamed and I backed my chair up and stood up as well.

"What? She has me? If you haven't noticed, I've known you longer and I never grown to love you. I met her the first day and she stole my heart. I was NEVER yours. Stop your shit now before you make an even more wrong turn."

Lydia shook her head and screamed in frustration. I was angry with her. Beyond angry. I was pissed off. Who deserves what Anabelle has? Nobody. Not even if they steal something from you or have something that you have. Nobody deserves it. Nobody.

A young woman comes over to our table and clears her throat.

"Um, sorry to bother the feud but I am going to have to ask you to leave." Said the woman and I shrugged.

"No need. I'm leaving right now." I said grabbing my backpack and putting it on my back.

"No. No no no. We are going to talk some more, Logan. Whether you like it or not. " Lydia said with an angry laugh. I chuckled.

"That's what you think. But no, Lydia. I think I'm savage enough to grab your keys.." I grab her keys. "..and take my house key from it..." I take out my house key from the ring and throw her keys back at her. "..and walking out that door. Goodbye." I said and started walking our the door, receiving some punches on my arm from Lydia.

"This is not over!!!" She yelled before the door closed.

Anabelle's POV
It was already night time and Logan had gone home. I was in my room watching the TV at a low volume.

The door opens and a nurse walks in.

"Anabelle, did you eat your dinner?" She asked and I nodded pointing to the empty dinner plate. The nurse smiled and took the plate with her and walked away.

I went on my phone and texted Logan.

Baby: I miss u :(

Me: me 2
Can you come tomorrow?

Baby: Yes. You know I come everyday, so why ask?

Me: just to make sure.
You never know.

Baby: fact

Me: Babe, how was your meeting today? I never asked you.

Baby: Um. It was something.

Me: Something seems off.

Baby: Well, I'm just going to be honest. I fired Lydia today.

Me: What? How did that go?

Baby: horrible

Me: Aw gosh. I lowkey hope she is okay.

Baby: Yeah

A few minutes later, a say goodbye to Logan so that I can go to sleep. I turned off everything in my room, making the room go pitch back. I closed my eyes.
-
My phone vibrated, waking me up. My vision was slightly blurry so I rubbed my eyes and looked at the light shining through my phone. I grabbed it and saw a message notification from an unknown number. I shook my head trying to wake up a little more before opening the message.

Unknown Number: Watch out Anabelle. You may not see the light of tomorrow.
*picture attachment*
I'll make sure that ring has no meaning when you get out of that stupid hospital.

I couldnt believe it. I accidentally exposed my engagement ring on Logan's vlog and this person screenshot it.

What if this is Lydia? What does she mean by she is going to make sure that my ring has no meaning?
########

(A/N)
So this was a very short chapter. I'm so sorry about that! But I do have an amazing ending for the book so keep reading to find out!

By the way, are you liking the book so far? I think it's doing pretty okay. Comment what you think!

and remember, we dent the fucking universe.

#BeAMaverick #TeamMaverick #Logang4Life