Taking A Big Step

Logan's POV
Bulimia was the word. The illness that surrounded her mind. The negativity that surrounded her everyday life. The reason why she is the way she is. Bulimia. 

The night that me and Brendan found her in the action, I couldnt believe my eyes. I couldnt believe what I was seeing. My answer to my question, 'Why is she so thin?', was finally answered. But why did it happen? She would eat very well and was always so happy. In my heart, I knew that something had happened to her that day. Most likely, it happened in the house since she came in with the most biggest smile. That smile was gone right after I left to film my Cool Bus. She was with Lydia.

I am tempted to look at the indoor cameras that I have, but I want Anabelle to tell me herself. But would if she doesnt?

"Logan, have you uploaded the video yet?" Brendan asks, kicking me out of my thoughts. I sat there at the table, looking at my computer screen, debating whether or not I should post the video because I didnt really cut off the part where Anabelle was..you know. But I cut the part just enough so that it's intense and shows another part of my life. A part that is hard for me to hide.

"I am not sure, man." I sigh. "I mean, I did not really expose her but I dont want to hide her either. I am going to have to explain why I am in such a shit mood at one point." I say. Brendan shakes his head.

"Maybe you should record something right now, slightly explaining the situation, edit that in the video, and upload it." Brendan suggested and I nod.

"Good thinking."

My camera was set up. I press record and I sit down in front of it. I look at it as I sigh.

"I am filming this the day that you are watching this vlog. Now, I hate to get serious with you, the Logang, but what you just saw before my face came up again is actually a very serious situation that I am trying to handle...." Pause.  "...and it hurts me? " Sigh. "I know that most of you are pretty aware of what you just saw and I will not get into full detail with this until Anabelle feels like it's okay to address it. " I look down at my hands then back up. " I dont want to lie to you about how I feel or about the things that go on in my life because thats not what I am about. But, at the same time, I do not want to expose Anabelle. Please, do not go hating on her Instagram or telling her anything. Please. " Deep breathe. "Other than that, I hope you enjoyed the vlog and press that subscribe button. Peace." 

Anabelle's POV
A few days later...
The days have been going by quickly since that day happened. I've laid in bed the whole day the days that I dont have work. Today, I called in and tomorrow is one of my days off. I think my boss noticed a change in me. At this point, I dont really care. 

I have not eaten anything since that day. I've spoken to Logan a few times, but I am not ready to tell him fully about my disorder. The story, I mean. I watched his vlog a few days back and saw that he slightly added that part of when he found me being a Bulimic and then said a message at the end. I am not sure how I feel about him adding that, but I understand that he doesnt want to hide.

I sat in my room, roaming through all my thoughts. Lydia's words repeated in my mind. The more I heard them, the more I believed them. I was still shocked that with just a few words, something so small, can make me relapse hard with my disorder. For once, I thought that I was getting better because someone was in my life and they made me happy, but I was wrong. Logan has someone in his life that dislikes me. I dont know how I feel about that.

From my bedroom, I heard a knock at the front door. My head shot up and I looked at my door, wondering if I should get up. 

Is there really someone knocking?

I waited for a few more minutes and then heard my phone ring. I looked at my phone screen and saw the phone contact "Logan" pop up. He's calling me. I answer.

"Hello?" I said in almost a whisper.

"Hey. Open the door." he says and a smile creeps up on my face. It was him. 

I hanged up and set my phone down. I walked out my room and walked to the front door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Logan standing there. I opened the door and a sweet smile forms on his face. 

"Hey Anabelle" Logan says and grabs something that was hiding a few feet away from him. I see him hold up red roses, a big bear, and some balloons that were attached. I cover my mouth with a gasp.

"Logan! This is so cute!" I squealed and grabbed the things in my arms. Logan chuckled and said "You're welcome." 

We walked inside and he placed his things down on the couch. I set my things in my room and then returned. I sat next to him and we sat in silence for a few moments. 

"How have you been?" Logan finally asked looking up from his hands.

"I've been fine. You?"

"Worried"

I felt bad inside. I wanted to be sunk in by a black hole and die forever. I knew that when he found out, this would happen. I knew that he'd feel bad for me. I knew that he'd worry. But now, there is nothing I can do to fix anything.

"Logan, I dont want anyone feeling sorry for me-" I started to say before I felt his arms wrap around me. I couldnt help hugging him back. I felt that he was breathing hard. I felt that he was somewhat anxious.

"Baby, I just want you to get better." Logan says. My eyes form tears. They streamed down my face silently and I shook my head.

"I tried..but I just cant." I said as he pulled away, wiping a tear from my face. "I hate food. I hate my body. I hate myself. I hate Bulimia. I just want to die." I said and started to bawl in my hands. Logan took me in his arms again. He knew. I didnt even have to explain what I had. He just knew. That was the amazing part about this. 

Logan sat next to me for long minutes. It seemed like forever. He waited till I had calmed down before he can talk again.

"I know that you have bulimia. But my question is, do you also have anorexia?" he asked and I shrug.

"I dont know. I dont think so." I said with a sniff. 

"How much do you really eat."

"Almost nothing."

"Other than your brother, do you have someone else who can come and take care of you?" Logan asks and I laugh.

"My brother has his own little family. He is the only actual family I have here in LA. The rest are somewhere else. Only God knows where they are at." I said. Logan opens his mouth to say something, but then stops. He thinks for a moment.

"Ana, I want to help you. I have talked with Evan and Brendan and they think this is best." Logan looks down at his hands. "I really want to help you, save you, Anabelle Cassity. That is why I have gone out my way so that you can move in with me. "