Episode

Anabelle's POV
My brother, Gerber, was driving me to Logan's house for the first time. The last time that I invited my brother over, he couldnt make it. Now, he has the time to be with me and wants to make sure I'm heading to a decent place with decent people.

"Turn here" I said and Gerber nods, turning the wheel. After a few moments of silence, he finally speaks up.

"Are you eating, Ana?" he asks and I turn my attention towards him.

"Why."

"You seem skinnier. Much skinnier." Gerber says with a sigh. I look out the window and see the surrounding trees that line up along the road.

"Yes, I am." I said.

"No, you arent." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Yes I am, okay? I've been happy. Really happy. Food has been almost like a friend because of that happiness...Logan makes me really happy." I said, no even daring to look in my brothers eyes. Finally, we pull up to Logan's house. The gate is open. My brother stops the car right before entering. 

"You can park inside if you want to." I said looking at Gerber and he shakes his head.

"It's okay. I'm going to go be with Ismael. " He says, talking about his son. I nod.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. I could tell that he was a little worried about me even though he doesnt like to show it. He has been worried about me since we both moved to LA with his girlfriend and son.

"Does this Logan guy know about your bu-"

"No, Gerber. He doesnt. I am on very good terms with him and I dont want him thinking that I am just some sick freak with no life. " I said in an angry tone. He sighs.

"I was just asking. Look, be careful, alright? Call me if u need someone to take you home."

"No I am-"

"Call me, Anabelle." Gerber says and I nod, not putting up a fight. 

I look up and see Logan come out the door with Brendan vlogging him. Gerber eyes him carefully, knowing exactly that Logan is the one with the blonde hair.

"I have to go. I'll call or text you." I said before opening the door and walking towards the front door. Logan looks at me and screams my name. My brother drives off.

"Anabelle!!!!!" I laugh.

"Hey" I said and he gives me a tight hug.

"Who was that?" Logan asks.

"My brother" I said and both Brendan and Logan grow silent.

"Can I fuck him up?" Logan says and I laugh.

"You can try, but dont expect to come out alive." I said and walked inside the house. 

"Oh shit!" I hear Logan say behind me and I laugh. I go towards the living room and see Evan there, playing video games.

"Hey, Evan" I said and he turns to look at me and waves with a smile before looking back at his screen. 

My phone vibrates once I take a seat on the stairs.

Gerber: Hey, have you eaten, sis?

Anabelle: Not yet.
Why?

Gerber: I can take you some food if you want
What do you want

Anabelle: No, I am fine. I'll eat here in a little while. 

Gerber: Are you sure?

Anabelle: Yes. I am positive.

Gerber: Alright. 

---

Nighttime had arrived and Logan was still vlogging. Andy had made us all food and we were currently eating all together. This included, Logan, Brendan, Lydia, Evan, Andy, and me. We all joked around about stupid things until Logan wanted to film the Cool Bus. Everyone left except me and Lydia. We were, for the first time, alone. Lydia cleaned her plate and sat down again, texting on her phone, saying nothing to me.

"Lydia, sorry to ask you this at an awkward time, but do you have some type of issue with me? Ever since you first met me, it's like you really hate me being around. " I said and her eyes make eye connection with mine. I knew she was mad. I was just confused on why.

"You dont belong here, Ana." she says and I look away for a split second then back at her.

"What?"

"Ever since you stepped foot in Logan's life, you've ruined everything. Logan deserves better, if you are thinking about hooking up with him. He really does. He doesnt need a skinny ass twig like you with him. He needs a girl like me. I can give him everything that you never will be able to. So, let me tell you a little something, Ana, " Lydia gets up from her seat and gets right next to me. "You will never be good enough. You are a piece of shit. Get away from Logan and go throw up in the toilet some more since thats what you seem to do." Lydia walks away. 

Logan's POV 
I walked inside my house, yelling, like always. Brendan was still recording me as I walked over to the kitchen, trying to find Anabelle. 

"Lydia, where is Ana?? I need to show her something." I said, walking over to the living room. Lydia sighs, looking up from her phone.

"I think I saw her go to your room, in the restroom maybe." she said and I go upstairs opening my bedroom door.

The restroom door was closed and I saw that the light was on from the bottom of the door. I heard some slight gag sound come from the restroom and I look at Brendan, who is still holding the camera recording. He looks just as confused as I am. I opened the door and see Anabelle making herself throw up in the toilet, making loud sounds by now. I run towards her and as she finishes and hold her back from doing anything more. Anabelle starts to sob as I hold her.

I couldnt believe what I just saw.

Anabelle's POV
I needed to get out. Out of Logan's arms. Out of everyone's sight. Out of this house. I just wanted out. I started to push Logan away as tears streamed down my face.

"Logan! Let me go!" I yelled and look at Brendan who is standing there, with the vlog camera facing down. He is in shock. I struggle so much to get out of Logan's grip to the point that he finally gives up holding me down and I flush the toilet, making me food run down, and I run out the room, hearing Logan call after me. I grabbed everything that I brought and ran out the door, running out the gate, and running down the street. I had called my brother a few minutes ago. Now I just ran until I couldnt no more. But little did I know that Logan wouldnt just let me run out like that.

Bright lights shined behind me as I ran down the road. I looked and saw Logan riding the Yeti. I then ran into the trees and hid. I knew that it was a stupid action, but I was ashamed, embarrassed, and I couldnt take the fact that Logan saw me exposing my illness. I see the Yeti park right where I am hiding and then I see Logan rush out and call out my name. 

"Anabelle, baby, please come out. It's just me. " I heard him say. I cried. That was all I can do at that moment. I took out my phone and texted my brother.

Anabelle: When you pick me up, dont drive up to the house. I will be by the road.

Gerber: Ana, what is happening. 

Anabelle: Just please hurry. 

I put my phone away and slowly walk out of the trees. Logan sees me and quickly runs up to me. His arms hug me tightly and I find myself crying again.

"I am so s-sorry" I bawled out. Logan strokes my hair and shakes his head.

"Dont worry about it. I'm going to help you."