About You

Anabelle's POV
I was the last one working at the diner. I was doing some last minute cleaning and putting all the chairs back in it's place. Once I was done, I grabbed my belongings and closed the doors of the diner, locking them.

I looked at the time on my phone and see that it's already 9:30p.m. I sighed, remembering what Logan had told me earlier. I click on the app YouTube on my phone and search up Logan Paul Vlogs Logan quickly pops up and I notice that he has more than 12 million subscribers.

How do I not know this guy??

I click on one of his videos and quickly went through it. He seemed to be a funny, playful, positive guy. I thought for a moment before typing in the number on the piece of paper he gave me, on my phone. I send him a message.

Anabelle: Logan. Logan Paul. Famous YouTube Star with a huge family called the Logang.
Wow. I'm empressed, Mr. Paul.

I started to walk to my bike that was locked at a pole, in front of the diner. Once the lock was off, my phone vibrated.

Logan: I know.
I am beyond beautiful ;)

Anabelle: Only because you have those eyes like heaven, tbh.

Logan: I think you just admitted that you like me.
It's okay, I like you too.

Anabelle: Welp, sucks to be you because I just said that your eyes are
pretty. Nothing more, nothing less.

Logan: Soon, that'll change. Trust me.
Hey, r u coming over??

Anabelle: Isn't it late tho?

Logan: It's early for me
Please, come over

Anabelle: I live far and I ride a bike.

Logan: Be a Maverick. Ride over here.

Anabelle: On my way.

I get on my bike and place my things in a little basket in front of me on my bike.

Logan: Das my girl

Anabelle: I'm not your girl

Logan: Excuse u?
Yes u r

Anabelle: Bye Logan.

I felt my phone vibrate as I put it in my basket as well. I ignored every other message.

Here we go.
----
After half an hour of riding, I finally ,make it to Logan's house. There was a gate in the front that had to be open to enter. I saw a box that had the numbers 1-9 and then a button. I pressed the button and waited. Then, I heard a voice come out from the little box.

"How may I help you?" a guy's voice said.

"Logan asked me to come by. My name is Anabelle Cassity."

"Anabelle who?"

"Anabelle Cassity," I said with slight frustration. I heard nothing for a few moments. Before I start thinking of leaving, I hear the gate start to open. I grab my bike and I walk inside, hearing the gate close again behind me. I looked by the front door and see Logan there.

"So, Cassity is your last name?" He says as I drop my bike on the grass.

"Yeah," I simply said. Logan looks at me and sees my bike.

" You actually have a- "

"Yes!! Can we just get this over with?" I sad making him laugh. He opens the front door and leads me inside.