Goodbye

Logan's POV
In a room I sat. Alone. Cold. Tired.

You could have done something you worthless piece of crap.

I felt like I had lost everything. My world, my sunshine, my smile, my heart, even my emotions.

Tonight, I lived the worst day of my life. A day where everything started out okay, and ended in death. Actually. Where was I now? In a cold room, in a police station, sitting on a cold metal chair with a reflecting mirror staring back at me.

What happened after Lydia shot Anabelle? Ana died. Then there was police sirens. But after all of that, I became so overwhelmed to the point that I fainted and saw nothing more.

Lydia was held in custody for her sin. Chloe? Sweet Chloe. So sweet that she is too sour. She was put behind bars as well. But do you really believe that having cold metal in front of them, trapping them both, will be enough problem solving for me? Wrong.

Everything is all wrong. Ana could have saved herself. But she didn't.

I don't know why Anabelle did what she did and the last thing I did with her was tell her that marriage was not the right time. At least I told her I loved her. Did I even?

Logan. You're so stupid.

Maybe life is short. Maybe it's not just about doing more. My mom was right when she told me to take every opportunity to tell someone you love them because you never know when it might be your last.

A folder was thrown on the cold metal table in front of me. I didn't dare look at it, nor at the man in front of me.

"Logan. We need you to speak." He said. I shook my head.

"I'm not asking you. I'm telling you." The man said again. I looked up and met eyes with the man. He looked like someone I've met before.

"How the fuck do you expect me to speak about my fiance's death scene when it's cut me inside!" I said raising my voice at the end.

Tears started to stream down my face, but I couldn't clean them away being that I was cuffed. Why? I have no idea.

"Calm down-"

"I can't calm down! Do you know how it feels to have the love of your life taken away from you in front of your eyes, huh? Do you? Do you have any fucking idea how much I tried to save her? Do you know how hard I tried to be her hero? No!" I yelled and just set my forehead against the table. I bawled until I couldn't even catch my breath. Then, I heard a door open.

"Alright" I heard the man said after a few mumbles. It took a few seconds and a few foot steps before the door could close again. The second chair in the room was pulled and someone sat down.

"Logan" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and saw Gerber.

"What- what are you doing here?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Because I feel just like you." He said and the room went silent.

"Logan, I need to know what happened to my sister. Charges need to be placed, a lot has to be done. Please." Gerber pleaded.

I looked away from his eyes and held in some tears.

"My former assistant, Lydia, and one of my ex girlfriends, Chloe, did it. They crashed into us and they dragged her out, and killed her. I don't fully know why, but I knew that Lydia had something against Anabelle." I explained, still not looking at Gerber. It wasn't long before I can't hear sniffs and deep breaths being taken.