Our Special Night

×××Sexual×××

Anabelle's POV
Seeing the Maverick House after a few months felt weird and off. But sooner or later, the environment started to feel fresh and new. Almost like a new beginning.

My brother, Gerber, was over at the house right now with his baby, Ismael, and he was talking to me about my wedding with Logan and how I'm going to start my life with him.

"Well, big brother, I have already started my life with Logan." I said with a small laugh and Logan comes into the conversation, sitting next to me on the couches where me and Gerber were located.

"But we're just getting warmed up." Logan says and I smile as he puts his arm around me.

Gerber shakes his head as Ismael squeals with a giggle. My brother jumps the baby on his leg, making Ismael smile and laugh.

"One day, that could be us." Logan whispered in my ear and I looked at him, almost shocked. Logan's green eyes looked into mine. His lips are pressed against eachother and his breath is becoming uncontrolled.

"Well, I better go before my girl gets all pissed off and shit." Gerber says standing up. I cleared my throat, standing up and walking Gerber to the door. Logan stayed behind.

As the door opened and Gerber stepped outside, my brother looked at me and then just smiled.

"You're really growing up, sis." He said and I laugh.

"Of course I am. I wasn't going to be small forever." I said and Gerber chuckles. I look down at Ismael who's smiling at me with a little bit of drool coming down his chin.

"I am ready to be in the position where you are at. Having a family with the one you love." I said, making eyes connection with Gerber.

"And I think you choosed the right guy to live those experiences with you" Gerber said. "Goodnight. I love you." He last said before walking to his truck.

I shut the door and walked back to Logan and see him laying his head back with his eyes closed.

I looked around and assumed that Evan and Brendan won't be here till much later. I walked over towards Logan and climb onto his lap, making those green eyes look into mine in surprise.

"Hi" I said and Logan smiled, grabbing my waist.

"Hi." Logan said.

I planted a soft kiss against his lips and ran my hands against his blonde hair, pulling it slightly. A grunt was heard from Logan as I felt something poking me between my legs.

I pulled away and looked down at his pants and saw a growing bulge. I looked back at Logan and his cheeks turned a shade of red.

Anabelle, do it. It's time.

"No need to be embarrassed." I said with a small giggle, planting kisses along his neck as he moved his head to the side, giving me more access.

I suck on his sweet spot, leaving a dark hickey. A moan escapes Logan's lips as he bites his lip. I start to grind against him and his grip on my waist becomes tighter.

"Anabelle, I need you." Logan says softly. I look up the stairs that lead to his bedroom, our bedroom, and smile.

"We can work that out" I said stroking his cheek.

Logan grabs ahold of me and stands up, having my legs wrapped around his waist. He walks us up to his bedroom and opened up the door before throwing me on the bed.

The room was dark and barley anything was visable to me. Logan was on top of me, running his hands along my now bare body.

His lips met my neck and ran down towards my chest. With one hand, he unclipped my laced bra and threw it on the floor.

One of his hands cupped my right breast, making a moan escape my lips. Logan's other hand was already taking off my panties.

Once I was fully naked, he took off his shirt and pulled down his pants, along with his briefs. His body came against me again and I could feel his length hitting against my sensitive spot. I bit my lips, wanting him badly.

"Baby, are you sure about this?" Logan asks, looking everywhere but my eyes. My hands cupped his cheeks, making his eyes connect with mine.

"More than positive." I said. Logan smiles and positions himself at my entrance.

Not only was I going to make love with Logan tonight because I wanted to and because I knew he also wanted to, but because I knew this could possibly be my last chance.

Before I knew it, I felt Logan enter me and all you could hear was our moans sing in harmony.

A/N: a few more chapters, and then it's the end 😢