~Chapter Eight~

The sun was shining brightly through Taehyung's window, He prefered it to be bright in the morning: As I prefer to be dark when I wake up. I heard the sound of screen keys being hit and I turned around; I saw Taehyung speedily typing a text.

"You're going to kill your phone." I say.

"Say's the one who has been through like, three phones." He replies. "I have had the same one for like a year." 

"It has only been two...two Iphones at least. Remember when Jimin made me use the flip phone?" I smirk.

"Yeah, you threw it in the pool and were like, "Oh crap! I just dropped my phone Jiminie!"." Taehyung said and laughed.

"I blame it on sudden reflexes." I move to the edge of the bed to get up.

"How'd you sleep last night?" Taehyung asks.

"Actually great." I laugh "Obviously you're abs have a special effect pushed up against someone," 

"I guess so,"  He smiles. I move to the edge of the bed to get up. 

"So, I thought about it and in order to get to California by Friday we would have to leave this wednesday for the MAMA's," I  stretch my arms.

"No, we would have to leave on Thursday." Taehyung gets up.

"Well, I talked to Jimin and he wants to get there a day before and enjoy the sights and have time to 'Imprint' on  the hotel room." I point out.

"I need time to imprint on the bed you will eventually end up on, to I guess."   Taehyung walks around the bed and fools with the top of my hair.

"Haha, I'm 20 Tae," I remind him.

"You still take your clothes off in your sleep sometimes, and you wake up screaming sometimes to. You may be 20 but to me you're young and my little baby," He winked at me.

"That's kinky."

"Thanks." Taehyung finishes putting pants on and grabs a gucci logo printed Tee.

I hear footsteps outside in the hallway and then Jimin opens the door. "Morning, whatcha guys up to?"

"Grinding on each other cuz you know apparently we're lovers!" Tae air grinds the wall.

"Oh god, be careful. He's fragile." Jimin smiles, "Thrust to hard and he might break."

"OH GOD NO JIMIN WE HAVE NOT-" My cheeks heat up.

"Fucked?" Jimin says in english,one of the only words I know.

"Yeah we have not." Taehyung says.

"Alright, I trust you. Get ready, we have an interview at noon and its an hour away, so we are leaving at eleven," He says.

"OK," Tae says, looking at me. I nod. Jimin closes the door and Tae turns back around to close his closet.

"Well dang, that was awkward." I say.

"He was just stating facts my fragile kookie," He teases.

"BUT-"

"Shush, I'm kidding." Tae opens the door, "C'mon your majesty." Tae walks out and I follow him, deciding to get dressed after breakfast.

"C'mon boys," Manager Sejin yells through the open car window at exactly 11 o'clock, the designated time from the short Mochi.

"I'm coming. Geez." Hoseok says, walking out the door balancing his phone and a coat in one hand and a bag in the other.

"Let me help you Hoseok-hyung." I say, grabbing the bag.